Reviews for The Continued Adventures of the Doctor and Geoff
Cashagon chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
The Doctor and Geoff. Together forever! Friends 'till the end! There were moments reading this that had me teary eyed. Like when Geoff was attacked by Prisoner Zero and when he was turned to stone. I think your right about a third Geoff the Dalek story being serious as this one was pretty serious as is. Still, this was highly entertaining to read. Definetly going into my favorites! :D

Cash is out. Peace!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
An excellent combination of sad and funny scenes. I like how you add Geoff into the story without too much changing but at the same time I wish that he had a few serious stories if his own.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
this was... emotional in a good way. and Geoff is the cutest Dalek ever.
RedRoseBlade chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Baby Daleks are cute. Period.
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
"So long! Fare-well!" Geoff sang (and that was a generous word) at the empty desert. "Auf wie-der-sehen, good-bye! The sun has gone to bed and so must I!"
The Doctor gave him a very strange look. "You don't sleep, Geoff. And the sun is still up."
"I hate to go and leave this pre-tty sight!"

You referenced the sound of music. I loved everything about this-the nuances, the female prank, Geoff getting to wear his tux, etc. but you made a dalek sing from the Sound of Music. So this is the best thing ever.
The hiiiiiiiiills are alive...
Mikaela II chapter 1 . 11/1/2013

Thanks for another great Good Dalek story.
lolwilddude chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY its so nice the thought that a dalek is nice AND friendly is SOOOOO interesting
thechamelioncircuit chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
AWW! I loved this so much! Never have I ever read a Dalek/Time Lord 'love story' such as this. Really brilliant job!
Lord Noxus chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
will you continue
shroobot3000 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Like the original I loved this one, 10/10 would read again!
TARDIS1039 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awesome
CrankWindPencil chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
*dies* That was amazing. Can't decide which one was better, the first or this one. Great job! Have a fantastic day and DFTBA!
Viper's Little Devil chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
AWWWWW, So freaking CUTE. I can't help it!
Brother Dalek chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh my giddy aunt... that was... Fantastic! Excellent! Geronimo-Oh wait... You should do one following Series 7... with a teenage Geoff!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You have no idea how LONG I've been waiting for this! I laughed so hard I cried, and I cried so hard I had to laugh. Another fantastic job! If Geoff doesn't become some sort of meme, or shirt, or plush toy (I would sleep with it every night), I'm gonna throw a fit. Because he deserves it, and you deserve it. I can't get enough.