Reviews for The Continued Adventures of the Doctor and Geoff
An excellent combination of sad and funny scenes. I like how you add Geoff into the story without too much changing but at the same time I wish that he had a few serious stories if his own.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/2
this was... emotional in a good way. and Geoff is the cutest Dalek ever.
RedRoseBlade chapter 1 . 6/4
Baby Daleks are cute. Period.
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
"So long! Fare-well!" Geoff sang (and that was a generous word) at the empty desert. "Auf wie-der-sehen, good-bye! The sun has gone to bed and so must I!"
The Doctor gave him a very strange look. "You don't sleep, Geoff. And the sun is still up."
"I hate to go and leave this pre-tty sight!"

You referenced the sound of music. I loved everything about this-the nuances, the female prank, Geoff getting to wear his tux, etc. but you made a dalek sing from the Sound of Music. So this is the best thing ever.
The hiiiiiiiiills are alive...
Mikaela II chapter 1 . 11/1/2013

Thanks for another great Good Dalek story.
lolwilddude chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY its so nice the thought that a dalek is nice AND friendly is SOOOOO interesting
thechamelioncircuit chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
AWW! I loved this so much! Never have I ever read a Dalek/Time Lord 'love story' such as this. Really brilliant job!
Lord Noxus chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
will you continue
shroobot3000 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Like the original I loved this one, 10/10 would read again!
TARDIS1039 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
CrankWindPencil chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
*dies* That was amazing. Can't decide which one was better, the first or this one. Great job! Have a fantastic day and DFTBA!
Viper's Little Devil chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
AWWWWW, So freaking CUTE. I can't help it!
Brother Dalek chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh my giddy aunt... that was... Fantastic! Excellent! Geronimo-Oh wait... You should do one following Series 7... with a teenage Geoff!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You have no idea how LONG I've been waiting for this! I laughed so hard I cried, and I cried so hard I had to laugh. Another fantastic job! If Geoff doesn't become some sort of meme, or shirt, or plush toy (I would sleep with it every night), I'm gonna throw a fit. Because he deserves it, and you deserve it. I can't get enough.
Tiamat Feuerbraut chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
A wonderful sequel, and a wonderful ending.

It truly made my day :)