Reviews for A Simple Dinner
Lea chapter 34 . 12/27/2013
Wow! You've done an amazing job developing these characters and building the story! Thanks for sharing (i'm on chapter 34 now, can't wait to read the rest) :)

I also like the idea of some of the other fanfiction writers to explore a relationship between Severide and Gabby (since in the show I think they may be developing a stronger friendship this season).
Mikeyjoe512 chapter 40 . 4/26/2013
Great chapter and ending. Can't wait for sequel.
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
WAIT!? THAT'S IT! lol OO YAY A SEQUEL? Till then!
freitazal chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
ohh ! these last few chapters were amazing !1 i loved how you portraited matts traumas .this chapter i loved how he interacted with his family , so sweet !

thanks for everything ,

Nanda.
onetreefan chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
What a great ending. Im sad its over, but I am definitely on alert for the sequel!
Goggiebe chapter 40 . 4/25/2013
Ahhh sad to see this story end boo :( but I loved it from start to finish. Looking forward to to the sequel please
koralina chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
No offence, you're doing great but I don't like this chapter.
I hate how the mere second Casey got angry because of her prying into his secrets she started thinking they weren't meant to be. It's so like the way she did it in the show. I wanted for her to fight for him, to be there for him waiting when the time will be right and he'll open up to her instead of forcing herself into the situation. It should have been about him not her. And especially not with her assuming he could be a murderer. That doesn't sound like love. The same was in House M.D. with Cameron's need to fix things no matter Chase's opinion and how in the end he was always the one to apologize.
koralina chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
I'm already here and it feels so good. You know I already started your story but considering long time in-between and just plain cutenes of kids I couldn't help but reread first few chapters and only then move to the next ones. I love the whole Dawson family and especially I love how happy Matt is, he deserved to have family like this. Looking forward to see teams reaction and of course Truck is cooler than Squad, lol.
EthinaEternal chapter 39 . 4/22/2013
Great update! I love Matt & Gabby!
onetreefan chapter 39 . 4/22/2013
I liked this update. I love how realistically their relationship is mending
tzswei chapter 39 . 4/19/2013
Yay! They sort it out! I wonder is it this few weeks are mending week 'cause I'm going through this but a bit like. I'm single. _ I pop up when Casey's whump happen, I know... it's weird lol. Love it!
lhayestodd chapter 39 . 4/18/2013
Great chapter
21XjumpStreetXrocks chapter 39 . 4/18/2013
I'm just saying as a reader, maybe you should have a few more chapters, then make a sequel, that way you're not dragging his story out. Set it maybe a year later, where the twins reach the terrible twos? Just a thought, you don't have to even bother with it. But I did enjoy this chapter.
fireflyangel0511 chapter 39 . 4/18/2013
I was so excited when I saw the story had the next chapter. So glad that Matt finally is holding and helping with the babies even though it is hard for him. Glad they are finally able to talk about the things that are bothering him. Glad they are also getting alone time to enjoy each other and back to the way it was before. :)
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 39 . 4/18/2013
I LOVED THE ENDING! I'm loving this story more and more :) Matt is getting better and taking baby steps! Can't wait to read what happens next :)) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!