Reviews for Transformers Prime OC's pov - Everything Inbetween
Marxson Void chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
This ones rather amusing, my favorite part is when Ellen says about the time Optimus fell on her. Would it be any trouble for you to write a story in which that happens? Or is there already one? I mean if you have the time, I can picture that scene in my head, but not the before and after bits.
Marxson Void chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
You know I really wish they had done a Christmas episode, something along this line would have been hilarious to actually see. And I would have gladly made it a tradition to watch it every year.
anunexpectedjourney chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Awww I loved it more than anything in the entire universe! Especially the beginning! Don't question my love for depressing things... Lol XD
nightfury97 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
awwwww im going to miss jasper :.) but atliest he is with fowler so he can visis XD update soon please XD omg flying potatoes!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Princess of Dreams

You did it again! Another chappy I love! I can't wait for more! Please update!
nightfury97 chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
yesssssssss fowler is going to get jasper XD sooooo cute (explodes into sparkles) can please have the summerys XD update soon please
Elhini Prime chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Alternate Reality? Sounds like fun! Love the chapter, felt so sorry for Jasper when Screamer got him. But it's all better now! :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Update immediately, please!
nightfury97 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
yay you updated (does the starscream hip swivel) haha loved ratchet and optimus in this chapter X3 update soon please
Elhini Prime chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Great Chapter! And I can't wait for the new one!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Princess of Dreams

I liked this. Can't wait for the next chap. Please update!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 4 . 2/13/2013