Reviews for Therapy
m1mth chapter 11 . 7/22
Wrrrr my review got deleted. Meha, I love your story and I wish you update this soon. Basically I cannot make myself to read some other fics ( and I am obssessed with Klaroline) and the reason is your story. It so well written. I love the characters you created. You are very talented and I think you should start write your own books :)) that's all. Please please please update. I know there are some many fans of your story who would love to read this story. Please please please
m1mth chapter 12 . 7/22
Hi Girl! Love you story! You caught the emotions so well. I have to say I love every character. Kol is so attractive here (in the intelligent way). Please update this story, pleaseeeeeeeee :) Now I have to make myself to read other fanfics but you made it so difficult as I feel I could not find any better story. It is all your fault! You have so many reviews, you have to update please share your thoughts with us X
m1mth chapter 3 . 7/19
Love it already. Thank you for sharing. Wisk I could read more of klaroline stories of yours
Lilkat2118 chapter 12 . 6/8
It's been so long:( are you ever going to write more chapters? :( please do it's amazing!
fickle.imagination chapter 12 . 1/10
I cried when I saw you abandoned this story, but I still love it to hell and back. ;'(

MOOOREEEE, PLEASEEEEE!

~S.J.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
In the world of fanfiction, anything can happen... so what if Klaus wants to bang his therapist, look at reality with all these teachers fuckin their students...where's the ethical code there?
Guest7714 chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
Thank you so much for changing your mind and deciding to continue this story! I love the tension between Dr. Forbes and Caroline, as well as the devlopment of Klaus' trust in both of them!

I do appreciate the subplot with Kol/Bonnie (I always thought they made a better pair than Bonnie and Jeremy), and with Henrik's personality developments. These elements add a greater dynamic to your story.

I also really like the Tatia flashbacks. Until this chapter, we only had Klaus' bitterness to understand. Now, we can see how his bitterness is rooted in his love. Also, this will provide a greater contrast to how Caroline treats/loves him in the future.

Thank you!
MI games BeremyHaylijah freak chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
this is an awesome fan fic but, want to know what happens.
you said that this chapter won't be the last will be seeing of this fic and even tho it has been years you could still continue it
MI games BeremyHaylijah freak chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
Love the Beremy, they're my favourite ship :)
MI games BeremyHaylijah freak chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
I loved the bit when klaus was thinking Caroline looked like a queen apon her throne, thats in one of Kat Grahams songs, Power
this chapter was good i liked it.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Dear Meha,
This chapter was really, really good.
I kind of wish Klaus and Caroline made out, but they didn't. Oh well, next time.
Henrik was super cool.
I loved your reference to Avatar! Kataang 5eva!
As always your writing was really good.
I can't wait until next time! Update before Saturday, you horrible woman!
Katy Dyke chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Omg. I luv it!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
I love this book! Please finish the story! I wanna see klaroline get close!
Amy chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Please do continue! I wanna read more and more of this :)
Natsuki Piffle chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I love this story, and I love the relationships of all the characters. Henrik is definitely a favorite because of how you portrayed him, so this chapter was a lot of fun for me.