Reviews for Therapy
Guest7714 chapter 12 . 8/11
Thank you so much for changing your mind and deciding to continue this story! I love the tension between Dr. Forbes and Caroline, as well as the devlopment of Klaus' trust in both of them!

I do appreciate the subplot with Kol/Bonnie (I always thought they made a better pair than Bonnie and Jeremy), and with Henrik's personality developments. These elements add a greater dynamic to your story.

I also really like the Tatia flashbacks. Until this chapter, we only had Klaus' bitterness to understand. Now, we can see how his bitterness is rooted in his love. Also, this will provide a greater contrast to how Caroline treats/loves him in the future.

Thank you!
MI games BeremyHaylijah freak chapter 12 . 6/29
this is an awesome fan fic but, want to know what happens.
you said that this chapter won't be the last will be seeing of this fic and even tho it has been years you could still continue it
MI games BeremyHaylijah freak chapter 7 . 6/29
Love the Beremy, they're my favourite ship :)
MI games BeremyHaylijah freak chapter 4 . 6/28
I loved the bit when klaus was thinking Caroline looked like a queen apon her throne, thats in one of Kat Grahams songs, Power
this chapter was good i liked it.
Dear Meha,
This chapter was really, really good.
I kind of wish Klaus and Caroline made out, but they didn't. Oh well, next time.
Henrik was super cool.
I loved your reference to Avatar! Kataang 5eva!
As always your writing was really good.
I can't wait until next time! Update before Saturday, you horrible woman!
Katy Dyke chapter 1 . 1/25
Omg. I luv it!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
I love this book! Please finish the story! I wanna see klaroline get close!
Amy chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
Please do continue! I wanna read more and more of this :)
Natsuki Piffle chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
I love this story, and I love the relationships of all the characters. Henrik is definitely a favorite because of how you portrayed him, so this chapter was a lot of fun for me.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Please update soon
CloudyDream chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
I absolutely loved this. Kudos!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
LOVE Kol and LOve Kalijah and Klaroline
Lamv chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Great fic, I read everything today. I loved the way you write It's detailed but not boring at all. You don't get lost in the process, so is an ease reading in a very good way. I'm curious about Kol and Bonnie and Henrik's relationship with Caroline and of course, about Klaroline.
I understand your anger with the show, but if is worth something, I lot of people read fics about this couple and it has a whole universe of possibilities for them for those who write, so the show it really doesen't matter too much. I think you should continue that story because it's really good and you have a lot of potential to make everyone who read happy, but you've already know.
So I really hope you turn back on your word and start writing again, I know I'm not the only one who wishes that :). Saying that, I just hope to see an update soon.
Sorry for all the babbling...
dyaricagmail.Com chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
i am in luv with dis fic .Plz finish it or else i will die out of curiousity
passionatereader chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
I dont know why but I have a deep feeling that Henrik will die... But anyways LOVE the story please do continue! :)