Reviews for Ohne Dich (Without You)
Lamanth chapter 2 . 4/7
I know you're probably not going to continue this but, I'd just like to put out there the opinion that, it's be wonderful if you did.

The slow build up between them. Dom working so hard to try and get her back but Letty's constant rejection until at last her resolve breaks... It's rather heady stuff to read.

Personally I'm a big fan of the fact that they go dancing, and wouldn't they just turn every head in the place when they were on the floor.

But I think the realism is possibly the thing I love most. Yes it comes to the point when Letty just can't say no anymore, but it doesn't solve everything. One night together isn't like waving a magic wand, it can't make everything all right or even take it back to the way things were.

The only way to have a 'happily ever after' in real life is cut off their heads the moment they finish say 'I do'.

Lamanth
Lamanth chapter 1 . 4/7
How did I not find this before? I guess that will teach me to open my eyes and pay more attention to what's going on around me.

But this truly is wonderful, it's almost poetic, there's a flowing liquid like quality to it that just gives me shivers.

There's no mad dumping of details, but at the same time there is just enough description to paint vivid pictures in your mind. It's just wonderful.

Lamanth xx
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
This is awesome! And due for an update!
aussiegirlforever chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
really liked lettys journey with dom and how she went through so much to still be with him after everything can't wait for more
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
interesting, update soon. i'm looking forward to seeing where you're going to take this.
mysteriesabound1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Intrigued and utterly captivated.
duchessduchie chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I am so intrigued by this. Is Dom married to Elena? I wasn't quiet sure by the comment made. I love how Letty is made Dom work for the dates. I can't wait to see more of the story unfold.
mac-reye chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
really good chapter!
duchessduchie chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow this is great. I love how you dive into the mind of Letty. I can't wait to read more.
Zoe chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh, I really liked this. Loved the fast pace of it. I would love for next chapter to be about Dom, your point of view of what he thought when he left her (was it temporary or permanent for him, and what did he think she was going to do after being left behind) and when he hook-up with a cop. I would love to know what happened to the post cards and their reactions to them, and what happens next. Does Letty falls into his arms or begin World War III.
I suggest an other bottle of wine and that you put that record on right now for your muse to come back!
mac-reye chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Really good!
SpiritGoddass chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Intresting... i like it!
DANDANI chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I was a bit confused, but I liked the story. She seemed to have potential for a good fic. Please update! Thanks for sharing! hugs
mysteriesabound1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I hope there's more. I love it. I read it first, then listened to parts of the songs, very nice. I don't speak German, but the music fits very nicely with your words.
amdurrant chapter 1 . 12/15/2012