Reviews for The Cadet
duncan chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
i liked that story about sabrina and sanders.. so does sahmbi go back., i am 25 now, got to watch trax as a ytoung kid, when i was 12. iut was the best ever.. does any one kno where i can buy the whole series dvd?
Annyx chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
good story, but it needs more character depth for Sabrina. please continue.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Good Story! More please, you really caught Darien Lambert's personality and the tone of the show!
Gadrin chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
I never got to see the series, but I heard about

Selma on the internet. Since I've written a few

things on this site, I happened by...and was pleasantly surprised.

Nice work, interesting story! Hopefully Sci-Fi will pick this puppy up instead of the usual blood-guts weekend junk.
wajag chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
good job keeping with the characters. thanks for sharing your story
Kevin Raynor chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Wow. very good. Some conversations went a little bit fast, but I really liked this.
technetium chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
excellent story!
Agent Loomis chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
What a wonderful story! You have truly captured the essence of TimeTrax! I loved all the interplay btw. Darien & Zombie. I hope you write again soon! I would definately read one of your storied again!

Keep up the good work :)
Deejayem chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Very good. Kept style and appearance of the series. Creative, but believable storylines.
Laura chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Its a while since I've seen Time Trax but I quite liked the story. Although some bits didn't sound just right, I still enjoyed it.
Kate chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
I actually read this story a while ago, but foolishly didn't write a review. Well, here I am to say SEQUEL! I absoloutely LOVED this story! PLEASE write more! :)
Sherry chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Okay, but needs a bit more character development. It need more suspense. It was okay. Not really the best but not really the worst.
T-Mad chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
As a fan of the series TIME TRAX I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fan fiction piece. It was very well written and kept perfectly in spirit with the show and its characters. Great story!