Reviews for Those Magic Changes My Heart Arranges
xX-MissBoofzilla-Xx chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
I have been glued to the screen from the first chapter, the roller coaster of emotions and events and just everything was amazing. Can't wait to read the sequel )
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
I love this story please keep writing it I've read all of this chapters in two days and can't wait for mor great write i like ur other stories too but love this one
Drarry4eva chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Great story, it was really good. Though, as I said before, Noah frustrated me. The guy could just not make up his mind. He was just so hot and cold. I really wanted Kurt to slap some sense into that brain of his.
Drarry4eva chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Good story and all. Though it's a little depressing and Noah is frustrating me. Also, you didn't need to list Youtube videos through out the whole story. You could have left them out or put them in the Author notes if they were that important.
Dragwolf chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
hamistasty chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
Loved the character development in this fic. Slow and steady and wonderful.
Hana-Sama chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
I just adored this story.

I could feel my heart keep on breaking alongside the characters'. It's bittersweet and angsty and oh-so-good.

I particularly love the depth that you've given Noah. I hope you'll consider a continuation/epilogue concerning their relationship, I'm dying to know whether Noah will come out at McKinley and what will happen with his acting.

Again, I really enjoyed this :) happy writing
sweetandspice chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
Wow I'm started reading and I was hucked to this is amazing please please update soon I love it.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
at least they only have one more year before college...college's is always different. I don't know why, but it is. People are just different.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
"Fuck, Kurt, I didn't mean you should bring him home." Noah's brow furrowed. Then he grinned and took Blaine's hand, still extended. "Call me Puck."

This line, at least parts of it belong in the donutverse. Maybe Puck could say it, or Finn or even Burt. LMAO

*sigh* thank you for another beautifully wonderful happy ending.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
Poor Finn admitting Kurt is Noah's best friend now.

But we've kind of seen this before right but in reverse sort of, when Finn and Puck went from being like brothers to Kurt actually becoming his (step)brother and Finn and Puck becoming...well perfect.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Again like another knife to the heart. Things I know should be coming pop up and surprise me.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
urgh!
Gleeful Canuck chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
like a knife to the heart I am dying

I should know these things are going to come up- the dumpster, admitting sleeping with Quinn, Push It,
but they just make my gut wrench a little more
Gleeful Canuck chapter 4 . 3/1/2013