Reviews for Those Magic Changes My Heart Arranges
SciFiLvr13 chapter 17 . 4/29
I'm looking forward to a sequel.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 16 . 4/29
Technically Kurt didn't out Noah, it was more a series of unfortunate events. Wrong people in the right place at the wrong time. But I do agree that he can be a bit selfish and a bit of a diva.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 14 . 4/29
Losing My Religion is about losing ones temper or civility. I've been having a GleeAThon these past two weeks, on season four currently. I want to reach into this story and slap both Noah and Kurt. But alas I can only continue reading in the hope that Noah pulls his head out of his ass. Kurt too in many respects.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 4 . 4/28
I've never been a fan of reading plays ( Shakespeare included) but I've ways liked A Midsummer Night's Dream.
lizzyaml chapter 17 . 3/29
No but no! Don't finish it like this what the fuck! Will Noah go out the closet or is he going to be an ass or whatever or he is going you can't finish there and I don't see a sequel please
KioshiUshima chapter 17 . 2/27
I really enjoyed this story. I wonder if you have an Epilogue, or a sequel out there, somewhere? I dunno', but I'mma check! Haha. Thanks for all your hard work!
Dietrich76 chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
That is my favorite song (Rose's Turn) ever on Glee! I love the Indigo Girls too.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
Dear Amy - I just re-read this and wanted to tell you how much I loved...maybe even more than the first time? I really connect with the characters as you've created them. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
xX-MissBoofzilla-Xx chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
I have been glued to the screen from the first chapter, the roller coaster of emotions and events and just everything was amazing. Can't wait to read the sequel )
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
I love this story please keep writing it I've read all of this chapters in two days and can't wait for mor great write i like ur other stories too but love this one
Drarry4eva chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Great story, it was really good. Though, as I said before, Noah frustrated me. The guy could just not make up his mind. He was just so hot and cold. I really wanted Kurt to slap some sense into that brain of his.
Drarry4eva chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Good story and all. Though it's a little depressing and Noah is frustrating me. Also, you didn't need to list Youtube videos through out the whole story. You could have left them out or put them in the Author notes if they were that important.
Dragwolf chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
hamistasty chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
Loved the character development in this fic. Slow and steady and wonderful.
Hana-Sama chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
I just adored this story.

I could feel my heart keep on breaking alongside the characters'. It's bittersweet and angsty and oh-so-good.

I particularly love the depth that you've given Noah. I hope you'll consider a continuation/epilogue concerning their relationship, I'm dying to know whether Noah will come out at McKinley and what will happen with his acting.

Again, I really enjoyed this :) happy writing