Reviews for Phoenix
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 42 . 6/18
Whoa, quite an ending. So I guess all died except for Virgil and Victoria, huh?

P.S. Sorry for not reviewing. University's killing me. I don't know when, but I will get to the other chapters. I can assure you that much.
Seeker Helper chapter 3 . 4/1
This is a really intriguing story, especially the first chapter. That one flowed nicely and gave me a sense of awe. Chapter 2&3 were a little tougher to read because you would put Person B's reaction next to what Person A said, which gets confusing, but still enticing nontheless. I skipped and looked at your more recent chapters, and you're writing has improved a lot. I suggest rewriting the older chapters and/or get a beta to help. If going to extremes, I would also say reposting the story entirely while you rewrite the chapters.

Best of luck to you!
Kid Ape 2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Had to read from the beginning to see what I was getting into. Worth it. Entirely worth it. I'm gonna read a few more chapters before I give an honest review. From that first chapter however, I'm loving it.
MariiKo chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Your conversations are quite interesting and well-written. You only have a lot of speaking in your chapters. Maybe (that is my opinion) you should add more description of environment/feelings. It would make it more interesting because of a better imagination when someone is reading it. It also helps a story to become longer.
Anyways good chapters so far.
MariiKo (sorry for spelling mistakes. I am using my phone and it is a bit difficult to write reviews)
MariiKo chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Nice beginning. I will read all of your hapters and stick around for a whil :)
Kittynip chapter 32 . 2/5/2014
Wow a lot is going on. And hey! I just realized the squiggly line before your name. That's my thing *pouts in corner(even though you've probably been doing this a lot longer than me)* I'm gonna be honest and kinda skip to the end. We haven't really seen much of Viola and it's nice to see her every now and again. I don't want to say it because you probably have plenty of plans for her buuuutttt it has felt that she has been getting neglected. That could be because she has a very reserved personalty and tends to stand back and asses what is going on, which is understandable. Viola has been her own person since the begging, but when everything is happening to everyone else it seems that she is getting left out. As I said I'm positive that you have plans for her. (She's been keeping track of everything going on and it would surprise me to have her suddenly jump out with a solution to anything really...) Anyways, after starting that on an meloncholy note lets go back to the startish. Wooh. I knew there was going to be death (Will's dead obviously) but having two of Juliets pokemon die its-it leaves me speechless to say the least. They had life's, personalty's,a story and even though they weren't main pokemon (ex. King, Grovile, Dewott, Kaito, etc) It reminds you that things will die. It also shows how ruthless Victoria can be. As much as I want to play around with her character and solve her like a rubix cube (which is angerly turning it every which way until I figure it out) I've run into a stalemate in which I need to wait for more information for(but there will be more Victoria analyzing oh there will be(and maybe some Ryuu and Cody while i'm at it(heck, I can break down every character if I took the time))) Oh God. Juliet losing her arm is phoo (Now she just has't to go into titan form and grow it back(Disregard that)) Seeing what happens with that, assuming she lives through the blood loss, excites me. Oh, and talking about that. Virgil, do you know anything about first aid? I know the love of your freaking life is dying in front of your eyes but really? Rip up your T-shirt or something and stop or at least slow down the bleeding. Reading through that just made me think of every way to apply fist aid. (Freeze the arm in hopes of reattachment, stop or slow the bleeding.) At least you got the get her out of there and too an hospital or something part right. And that's assuming there's still a hospital after Will and Maruses brawl. Sometimes I feel like just sitting Victoria down, removing all pokemon and weapons from her and then calmly calling the asylum and locking her up. She has some serious mental issues that, as previously stated, I really want to break down. Oh and honey, sorry doesn't cut it. It doesn't matter how sorry a person is, words don't matter during a time of crisis, only actions. If you can't reevaluate your life and actively try to be a better person maybe not to the group but anyone but Cody (possibly Ryuu) in general then you have a one way ticket to an early grave. The bad can only survive as long as there is good for them to leech from, but remove that good and have it go against the bad then the bad will fall into itself leaving the good bad and the cycle restarted. Sometimes I can be really deep, other times I have the maturity of an five year old. There's so much more for me to talk about but this is getting lengthy and I'm expecting another chapter any day now anyways (cough cough hint hint) so I'm going to cut it short. See ya soonKitty
MajorGodComplex chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Part of me wants to review ever chapter and part of my wants to skip reviewing so that I can get to the next chapter more quickly.
MajorGodComplex chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
I found the dialog a bit hard to follow, and kept getting confused about who was talking and who was reacting. (Does that make sense?) Overall though, I'm loving this story so far!
MajorGodComplex chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I love this so far!
Kittynip chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
Sorry about the delay. Between the holidays and being sick I haven't gotten the chance to get to this. Since I'm feeling well enough I'm finally going to review this chapter, so here goes nothing. The break down of Victoria:
This chapter has given me insight on Victorias character and a lot of what I needed to figure out her and Ryuu's past. The past thing will be covered once I get more on Ryuus end. Back to Vickey. I'm going to be honest, Victoria reminds me so much of me that its scary. Now in saying that don't expect me to be going on some sort of bloody rampage. When I say that I mean it in the sense that we are both broken. Allow me to evaluate. All Victoria has ever had in her life was Cody and Ryuu. Cody is her 'little brother' and Ryuu was her rock. When Ryuu left her she fell apart because she no longer had anything holding her up. Despite Codys presence she still deemed herself worthless and she blantly states that she's the reason Ryuu left because she couldn't give up stealing. Reevaluating the situation you must realize that Ryuu left her and Cody. There where more factors in him leaving than just theft. Ryuu had hoped that she would of seen these things if he left her and did so in hopes that it would make her a better person. As we can all see that did not go as planned and instead of becoming a better person she quickly spiraled into what can only be called insanity. Ryuu now blames himself for this and is despritly trying to find a way to fix her. Truth is, she can't be fixed. Who Victoria is now is a semi permenate sate of mind. Behind her insanity is a girl who is guilty and doesn't want to emotinally harm anyone, hence her returning Cossette. Yet Victoria is so accustomed to using force to get what she wants that it is all that she knows now. Which is why when Juliet didn't accept her offer of freindship she reacted violently and had been 'happy' when Juliet showed signs of doubt. Even if Juliet had befreinded Victoria she would still lash out and possibly even harm Juliet. And if she was to be 'cured' she would be in such a broken mental state that she would never be able to return to normallty.
Now a lot of this is made off of general assumptions but its the most accurate description of Victoria that I can give you at this point. If you need me I will be iceing my fingers because I just did this all on my phone. -Kitty
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
Sorry for not being able to review for so long. I've been spending the majority of my time on deviantart, not to mention the fact that the hectic nature of 3rd semester was keeping me rather busy.

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and I loved Ryuu's interaction with Seria. His caring attitude towards her is just so heartwarming...and foreign since I myself did not imagine him to possess this hidden attitude.

And we then shift to a small conversation with his Pokemon. Nice touch...and with their vocabulary, I think all of them can become scholars. LOL.

I may need to read the previous chapters to understand the last part, but it seems that Jaret has willingly allowed himself to be taken under Marus' thrall. Can't wait for their battle. Also, is it too late for me to request something of you, regarding Shinobu and Kaito? We can discuss it through PM if you want.

Score: 9/10

-Tendou Souji-
MajorGodComplex chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Hello! (: Kitty sent me! I haven't read this yet, but I'm going to soon and I'm reallllllly excited because it sounds awesome.
Cheers!
Kittynip chapter 29 . 11/28/2013
While it does have slight spelling mistakes it's still good so don't worry yourself. Yet I say this while I must point out something that has been bothering me for awhile. (I know, i'm a hypocritical jerk .') Anyways, the one thing that I find lacking is the social media. While I don't know what you have planned it is still something irking at the back of my mind. Seria and Juliet are well known co-ordinators, Ryuu and Victoria Unova champions and Virgil and Jaret seemed to score pretty high in their battles. Nothing has been expressed one or two chapters outside introductory chapters. In fact, Juliet even flaunted that she had won the contest at one point so she is bound to have some fans. And the deaths at the tower cant have gone unnoticed by the news. This along with the recent death of the random boy and Seria's dad are just small details. I know its something small and doesn't relate to the plot at all, but it's the smaller details that I seem to notice. That off my chest, on to the actual review for this chapter. There is alot to say but one thing sticks out in my mind and that is Eve. I know there are many ways that this could of come about and, in fact, I have alot of theories floating around in my mind. Having Eve 'come back' has given us a deeper insight to Juliet's past which is something I have personally been craving.(That and Protectorshipping development but beggars can't be choosers.) Since you already have the next chapter written out I am eager to see where you will go with this. One thing though. Eve seems to know that Victoria is a threat even though Eve just re-appeared. This ties into one of the theories that I have. I don't want to cut this off because I know there is alot to talk about and the majority is me rambling but alas, it ends here. Nice to see you after almost a month and have a happy Thanksgiving(or Harvest Festival if you are not from America.)Kitty
Danny Power and his Broken Sky chapter 29 . 11/25/2013
...This is a short chapter?
It looks adequate from where I'm sitting, but that's probably because it's around the same word-count that I normally end up with.
Anyhow, the story looks good, I'm reading through it now and the story and plot look promising, and it's written in such a way that your description of the characters and the environment are top-grade. Keep it up!
Kittynip chapter 28 . 11/2/2013
Oh, don't mind me. Just drowning in my own tears. I knew someone was going to die, but it doesnt lighten the blow. I might as well use my sea of tears to sail my ships. (denialshipping everywhere) Looks like Seria finally snapped. She couldn't stay innocent forever but it is sad to see it go. I'm just waiting to see how she is like in an casual situation. It's hard to think that only 3 or 4 chapters ago everyone was calm and eating ice cream. And to see Victoria lose her sanity is really something. I never really liked her (okay i dont like her) but to see her so weak...and then there's Cody who doesnt seem changed, but he is fighting an internal battle. Yet Victorias statement of never wanting to hurt Ryuu makes me even more curious on what there relationship is or was. There is so much to talk about this chapter but so little time to write it. Moral of the review: Im impressed. I'm really enjoying this story and are happy to see it almost reach it's year mark and still growing strong. Going to cut it off here, but you know i'll be backKitty
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »