Reviews for And I Will Always Love You
Angelsheart85 chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
YinYangTwin1 chapter 10 . 4/11/2008
push not press
YinYangTwin1 chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Whoa! Whoa! I can't believe that just happened! Man I cant believe she tryed to kill herself. She dies? Well gotta read on to find out
Grey Wolf4 chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
This is a wonderful story, I loved how you presented the trauma and pain of Michiru in the beginning and how she lashed out at Haruka. Also Haruka's own pain was very well presented as was her attempt at suicide and Setsuna persuading Michiru it wasn't Haruka's fault at all.

My favourite part was how after that matter was settled it brought new strength to Haruka and Michiru's relationship. The ending was wonderful especially with Michiru's baby daughter and Haruka loving her as if she were her own.

A true classic.
Kumochan chapter 11 . 6/19/2003
*grumpy* I had to skip Ch. 2 because the damn page wouldn't load..._ Great story! And there's a baby...(-_-)
Serinade of the Sea chapter 11 . 11/29/2002
What ever happened to the two idiots who raped Micheru I personally want to have a DNA test and find out who the father is. I know this isn't a mistery story but mabe those guys could get some payback, they could have those guys arrested.
Alana the Black Mage chapter 11 . 11/26/2002
Wow. This was really good. Michi and Ruka are such a cute couple...
Battle Axe Warrior chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
This is so sad! I was crying through the whole. I'm not the kid of person who likes to cry.
Alexzandria chapter 11 . 9/12/2002
I was wondering why Michiru was being a little...no...very bitchy to Haruka, oh yeah, what was it with Makoto getting all the 'you were a bitch to Haruka' lines?
Supremia chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Cloud-chaan! It's me, Supremia...I've come back! Yay! And I got a..dedication! *cries* I'm so happy! But this story is saad! Wah! Um...I updated my fics...*cue yay!*
skyeward chapter 11 . 8/27/2002
Awwwww...*sniffsniff* How SWEEEEEET! Though...you might want to work on your tenses a little, since you seem to be switching around quite a bit.
Riva van Dyk chapter 11 . 8/25/2002
There always has to be someone giving out the morals and lessons, sheesh! j/k ... all you kids out there! YOU'D BETTER BE LISTENING!

Anyhoo, that was sweet ... not quite what I expected, but good nonetheless! Can't wait for the next story! _
TenohGirl chapter 11 . 8/23/2002
Awww...such a sweet ending. I was sure it would turn out right! Great story.
Lourdie chapter 11 . 8/22/2002
WRITE A SEQUEL! GREAT ENDING!
SwordInKaos Destiny-Bound chapter 11 . 8/22/2002
*sighes happily*

you've done it! Perfect ending to a great story.

_