Reviews for What Family is For
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I loved this, loved Tony sticking up for hi younger brother and I'm sure everything he said about the team was true. Thy really are like a family :)
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You should continue this story! Its really awesome!
Probie chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Amazing ! This serie is just perfect !
After Gibbs, Tony...
Tony is so in character, joking but then turning dead serious and angry.
I don't find the words to tell you how great I think this fiction is.
"Do you know an Agent Gibbs? I want you to file a report on him" Ahaha, I just had to laugh at that part. I laughed so hard I was practically crying.
Could you do one with McGee Senior and Ziva. It could be pretty good. I don't know, McGee's dad coming back and meeting again with Tony (but with Ziva in addition) and then Ziva not understanding at first...
Or maybe McGee Senior meeting the whole team ! A sequel would be so great. (Did you had the hint ?!)
Okay, I may be a little too enthusiastic about this whole stuff ! You don't have to do a sequel if you don't want to. The three first story are already amazing ! Wahoo, I'm having the feeling that I'm sounding Abby's like, it's scary :)
Just so you know : I'm a HUGE fan of this fic' !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love this series. How about another story with the rest of the crowd including Vance standing up for the younger McGee? It would be slightly AU since we know his father was not really a bully but in the fanfiction world anything is possible.
Luvable chapter 1 . 10/16/2013

Look who he had to bump into.

Let him also know that the rest of them will not tolerate his stupid self around Tim anymore.

Yeah tony good going.
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Now that was GREAT
I loved this series - seeing a whole different side of Tony.
I just wish this side of Tony had been seen a lot more on the show.
Because on the show I dont see a lot of Tony protecting Tim like he did here.

All I see is far too much of Tony hassling, needling and being rather nasty to Tim - NOT what I call brotherly love at all.
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I thought that was awesome! Everyone loves McGee and I know I would be the proudest woman on Earth if he was my son. Why can't McGee Sr. realize that his son has helped thousands of people and will continue, because he still has Penny, Sarah and his mom.
SkySpade chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
AKA: "Too Lazy to Log-In"

I really REALLY loved this. I loved this when I first read it back in December (sorry for not reviewing the first time) and I love this now even three-plus months later. It's stupid adorable - in a totally amazing way - and I just LOVE a good McNozzo friendship. So glad Tony gave the jerk a piece of his mind.

My favorite bits were when Tony was naming off all the people who had a soft spot for Tim. All the people who would help out unquestioningly. The only person missing was Vance though! And you just know Vance likes Tim! He's totally grooming Tim for the Director position!

You write wonderfully, compelling stories and I do hope you continue to post stories. The McNozzo friendship epic you have described in your profile sounds absolutely amazing. I shall be waiting for it.

Happy Days
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Nice job on all 3. Now if we could just get NCIS to do an episode with Tim's dad...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I loved the whole series. Please a confrontation between Ziva and McGee Snr. Also it would be a lot of fun to see the team including Vance turn on the Admiral. Please keep on writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I loved this trilogy. Why not add another with a final confrontation between Gibbs, Tony, Tim and the Admiral. It would be riot to see them having a fight.
KingOfTheLab51 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Loved it! And I would also love another one... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This series if totally awesome you should write more and perhaps bring in Ziva and the other members of the team (Ducky, Palmer, and Abby included) and perhaps the Admiral making a large mistake involving Tim causing Papa Gibbs to make a stand against the man? I would personally adore seeing big sister Ziva (even if she's actually younger) becoming angry at the verbally abusive man. Yes totally I just adore stories involving Big brother Tony and Papa Gibbs comfrting or otherwise helping an emotionally hurt Tim more chance for hugs that way.
Dee Tease chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great series, but it got me wondering...

What would Ziva do if she knew her McGee had been so badly treated?

Hint, hint, hint!