Reviews for Fail Once (Don't Bother Trying Again)
kweandee chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
lol...
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Brilliant and hilarious! Love how the descriptions are sort of vague, leaving the reader to fill in the blanks.

Well done! Thank you for sharing!
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Love it :) nice job
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Ohh goodness I just love this XD... I kind of feel bad for poor Coulson though...
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is such a lovely story. I like how Tony tries to prevent Bruce even knowing that there are people out to kidnap/"retake" him. It all feels extremely casual and friendly-like Tony's not even upset with the attempts, he just wishes they'd stop trying already. And I like Thor's reaction-"impressed with the many plans Tony already has in place".
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
The whole with Natasha "for goodness sake they're just trying to stop Ross, not kill him" just about summed up all the giggling I was doing for this fic. I love that all the Avengers got involved, Coulson and Pepper too! Great job!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Poor Coulson in the end... *grinned* *peace*

Ross really should have learn to never tried again more than TOO MUCH!
Pip4 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ha! I loved this. I almost want an extended version to hear all the other funny details alluded in this one. Nice style.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was vey funny and I enjoyed reading.
ReaderoftheBooks chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is hilarious. I really like it.
smoak is smokin chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I feel bad for Bruce because he never thought that anyone could/would stand up for him. I love this it is very good I didn't see any spelling mistakes or anything! Not that I expected any.
Monotufu chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is a great story! I can definitely picture Tony and Clint brainstorming in a corner somewhere. I loved it. :) Merry Christmas!
Mel72000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Thank you for this One shot too, it's really great !
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Lol I Love It. Very Creative.

I Have A 'Ross Comes To Take Bruce' Story Too. Though It's Nothing Like This.

I Would Love To See That Footage That Made Tony Laugh For Approximately... 105 Minutes. XD
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/15/2012