Reviews for New Year
Lady Kirei chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
I'm really loving this story. I hope that the third part will be up soon. I'm anxious to read it! Great story and good ending, too.
rqgenevieve chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
YAYY! You updated! Thanks you SOO much (:
The Waiting Ninja chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
I can't wait to see you continue this! I was so excited when I saw that this story had been updated and finished. So cute and sweet and full of AWWWWWW! You've done such a great job with this. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Valentine's Day is the next holiday that comes to mind :3 Yup, this is gonna be interesting...
PearlesantlRose chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Lobed it! I noticed this just after I got the alert for your pm. Though I was in the middle of reading another fic. I loved this chapter. Even if it is a temporary end, it still makes me a little sad. Though I can't wait for the new fic to pop up! I will be watching for it!
DrummerDancer chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Wow! I was wondering how you'd wrap this up with one chapter. There were certainly a lot of loose ends, but you managed to neatly tie them up for a continuation fic. Very nice! I'm excited to read the next part.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Meh. And there's a good reason this has been left alone for nearly eight months, yes? I'm hoping that despite the plot changes you mentioned in your profile, the next chapter will be up soon.
DrummerDancer chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Loved this! Although it needs one more chapter.
Saia-chan chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Hey! :)

I actually wanted to write a constructive review, but after reading the one from trainsaya there pretty much isn't anything left to say.
It's wonderfull and has a nice flow and I love how you describe things and...yeah, just reread her review, she's done a very good job at summing it up.

I especially liked the part where Roy confessed Jiao Lan's reason to run away and how Ed reacted to it or how you first described everything that went on around them after their kiss before dropping the 'Al-saw-everything-bomb'. I would love to get a flashback on the conversation between the brothers though because I imagine it to be real fun to read. ;)

Which gets me to my last point. Great story and everything, there is just one thing 'wrong' with it: It's not complete. T_T I know it's not winter anymore and everything and you might not have any time or even be in the mood to write about new years festivities right now when spring is everywhere... but I just thought you ought to know that it would really be ... you know...nice. Really really really nice if there was the last chapter to it, so that this part was finished. You kind of left us with a cliffhanger there and I personally haven't given up the hopes of getting an update yet, even after nearly half a year.

So... Please? Pretty please?

Take care and keep up the good work!
Saia
cocopower1 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter!
rqgenevieve chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
MORE MORE! I need more ;P
rqgenevieve chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
KYAA! So freaking ADORABLE!
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Mustang. . . -_-
trainsaya chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Hey ! Oooooh I want the following so badly ;) But at first, I should give you a small encouragement and must of all, cover you with praises :D I really love this story, which make us discover an interesting aspect of what could be roy's personality. This human side is very pleasant and well described, his nephew and niece are trully adorable. I like the way you develop little by little the relationship between Roy and Ed, keeping their usual teasing on one side, and showing the feelings and tenderness which settle down, surprising them on the other. I hope Jiao Lan's wish will soon come true (if I don't make a mistake ;D).

I really wanted to make an effort to write a review for you and this beautiful fanfic (like the others of course, I read the bet of the year, different kind of story but really fascinating ;) because I know how it's frustrating to put a lot of yourself in a work and not to be rewarded for it, so... Moreover, I think your fanfic deserve a lot of additional reviews, then I add my stone to the building :)

According to me, you manage perfectly for this story to gather all the good ingredients to build a realistic and fascinating Royed relationship (a mixture of teasings, seriousness, embarrassement, tenderness and a pinch of lust to pepper the whole ;) We could say you are a very skilled baker, not like Mister Roy Mustang ;)

To finish this, I am sorry for my english mistakes, but you know the rumor which says French people suck in English ;D

And I love you, please next chapter soooooooon :D :D :D (I know it's soooo hard to update in decent deadlines ;).
PearlesantlRose chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I had not realized that you had posted this new chapter. I liked it very much. I am interested to know how Roy and Ed's conversation will go. I can't wait to find out!