Reviews for The Past in the Present: Christmas Edition
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Ok, that was just so damn sweet:-) they are so perfect:-) well, now I have read all of your wonderful stories, & loved them all:-) You are truly blessed with the wonderful gift of writing. I hope that you will continue to write Bones FF. A hiatus story would be wonderful? I will be impatiently waiting:-)! Thank you for sharing your gift:-)
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
You can't help but think of Booth when you think of Christmas? They are finally sharing a real Christmas, & she loves as much as he does...amazing:-)
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Whoa, that was hot. I know that's where my imagination went when I watched that episode over & over again:-) Oh, the holidays...
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Ya, another of my fav episodes...duh!
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Oh yeah, definitely a better Xmas party:-) Glad you decided to write this series!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Well, I did just read your The Past in the Present story & loved it, so I'm excited for this one as well:-)
stapes206 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
. .Writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
So fluffy but so very fitting for BB! I loved Booth's gift to Bones.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
The mistletoe episode was one of my favorites! Loved this redo of it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Oh this! Nine years in the making, BB.
delia84 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
love the periodic table vs. list of saints — perfect comparison!
delia84 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Just now finding this one ... woohoo! Guess Christmas isn't over for me yet. :)
DaLiza chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Very sweet! Loved it. :)
Jenny1701 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Hi - I have thoroughly loved this story and thanks so much for the epilogue - it ended it perfectly. You write with such feeling and I have really enjoyed the progression you have allowed Brennan and Booth in this story - really enjoyed the idea of "the Past in the Present" and delighted you did a Christmas Edition. I do hope we get a Christmas episode of Bones next year - of course that will mean a season 9 too - with many thanks for the pleasure your writing has given me in 2012 (and anticipating the same in 2013) I wish you a Happy New Year.
Jenny