Reviews for Closure
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
I don't generally like sad stories but I think you did an excellent job with this one. Although, I'd of like it better if Shindo had told Touya about Sai before dying, a promise as was referenced in the anime. I think that would have been closure!
kei chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
THIS. I see why the last chapter is appropriately named Seichi. Q_Q

Uguuu you almost make me cry. Thank you very much for writing this amazing storytelling. I can barely imagine Akira and Hikaru's appearances in their 40s though, but dear, this is such a good story. Thank you. Thank you.
DarkSun.Sama chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
what happen to Akira ... :( i cry for Hikaru
iAsajsd chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
The epilogue is a bit unclear... But I think I got it... Hikaru is with 'Mori' as Sai was with Hikaru?
Eien-Kiseki chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
This is a really weird story, to be honest i don't really understand the significance of Shindo's death or his entire reason for wanting to play Akira before he died. Also because the whole thing was really pointless i have a hard time understanding your reason for writing such a AU. But anyways, thanks for the story.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Wait so...Hikaru came back as a ghost...? O_O

Cool story by the way, though quite sad. It really is hard to imagine Hikaru as a character like this as, like you said, he's so full of life in the story. Even so, I'll say you did a good job on his character and also on Akira too. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
That epilogue! I'm dying... I can't even- *dies* XD
reesessweetie chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
i'm glad that touya asked amano to print something about hikaru. it's just right that people in the go world acknowledge hikaru's passing away

i do like reading your epilogue. it's as if you are leaving us some hope of the future, that there is a person similar to hikaru out there. it ends the story on a high note, rather than the slow, dark tone of the entire story.

thank you so much for this! there aren't many hikaru no go stories out there and i truly treasure each hng fanfic written. yours was really well written and i wouldn't mind reading more stories by you! i wish you a happy new year!
Weuer chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Love the finishing touch of Hikaru becoming a ghost attached to his goban. :D
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i feel sorry for touya. his life doesn't seem like it's very exciting. he never had a rival without hikaru there. he seems so lonely. and now that hikaru is dead, he's just reminded of how alone he is
reesessweetie chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
it seems so strange to read about this frail and old hikaru when we're so used to a happy, vibrant, energetic hikaru.

it's just like hikaru, though, to leave akira forever thinking about him and his go. he never answered any of akira's questions regarding sai, and now, he'll never be able to answer any of akira's questions from the current time about his go or how he came to play such interesting hands
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
this story is so sad :(

i wonder what hikaru's story is. i hope we get to find out
Chachachachachachachachachacha chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
This is really cool! I like the concept. Do you think Touya would convert Hikaru's apartment building into the Go haven he dreamed of?
Kanrei chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Ahhh this chapter is good too
Perfetta chapter 2 . 12/29/2012