Reviews for Daddy Ichigo
youbadoobadooba chapter 8 . 4/15
That just exploded my brain. Awesome story.
bchiles21 chapter 8 . 1/27
Lol loved it!
ncarter1991 chapter 8 . 1/7
I love this story!
m.s chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
"YOUR BANGING GRIMMJOW!"
I actually laughed out loud for 5 minutes
Loving this story so far!
SoulMore chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
FAN!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
A mini Grimm calling Ichi 'daddy' was really cute... but the grown up version calling Ichi 'daddy' was... I honestly don't know what to feel about that. Though the quip about how Ichi would feel about Grimm having bros and a sis was funny. A lot of room for improvement with this fic but over all it was an ok read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh Gosh that was just too cute! I'm imagining a mini Grimm calling Ichigo 'daddy' and it just made me squeel! I'm expecting a lot of 'aww' moments in later chapters. Oh and you need line breaks to indicate a scene change.
Booklover41 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Yes that is my real screen name just takes to long to long in on my computer, anyway Loving this story
mrg chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I'll have someone kill me if I say "awww"one more time. I like the story so far, though it is a bit tiring to read with that retailing of facts. in some parts it feels like the story has already happened and it is being retold.
mrg chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This idea is absolutely brilliant! I am so in love with the ending, it was soooooo cute
Heather Dehmer chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
This was just so adorable!
Moonstarslight chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Yes you do, Ichigo.

Is there a sequel? I want to see what happens next.
gollumsfriend chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Hmmm. It was okay. I wanted to like it more, but couldn't.

Needs quite of bit of grammatical/beta correction. Very choppy in parts because of poor English and sentence structure.

It's also easy to tell you were getting bored with writing it (I don't understand why authors mention that in their author notes). Your "bored" comment made me uninterested in reading the next chapter, even though it was the last one and I should have been anticipating it.
caly512 chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS GOOOD
Yemi Hikari chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Poor Toshiro. Actually, poor Ichigo. Grimmjow's out of character behavior is hysterical as well. :D