Reviews for Ten-Tailed Puppet Master
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 4 . 5/26
You forgot to put that sharpshooter also has raidens terrible cyborg disguise sense lol
InsanityPie chapter 3 . 5/11
One of the few up to date puppet user Naruto fics and it's a harem fic... and one of the common kinds that just randomly has females fall in love with him for no reason other then the 'author demands it' leading to a jumbled plot and just plain stupid/unbeilevable relationship mess.

Ive seen some harem fics that actually work out since they do certain things to ensure they don't take the route your fic currently is, and that's only at chapter 3 so far... sorry, im not reading any farther since it's fics like these that put me off even attempting to read harem fics. I would of just closed the window and ignored the fic like I normally would when I encounter these but I had this sudden feeling to review my views even though they sound harsh and uncalled for. Im honestly not trying to flame or be rude at all, just pointing out things ive observed throughout my time on this site.

Ive been around this site for a while and if you look at my profile under favorites... ive read every one of those plus a few extras that aren't on that list since I had to delete them after they took the 'cliche/dumb characters or plot route' and am still catching up as they add more chapters so I like to think im a bit experianced on what makes a good fic, that's why when I see certain fics I feel the urge to hand out pointers and ideas even if they sound harsh to others.

I don't really have anything to say other then this needs a rewrite to give the characters more life and personality instead of the shallow husks they are currently. Most are out of character, sometime extremely so while the females seem to have been downgraded to nothing more then relationship pawns with no minds of their own.. the number one no-no of harem fics unless you want it to have a sexist undertone to those perceptive to it while others just look at the 'romance' with sheer confusion. Another no-no for naruto harems in general is a tailed beast getting into a relationship with their host without some massive catalyst to do so, and it is just plain bad plot to make any character fall for an immature child like Naruto was in the begining when the juubi started acting like a pawn for the harem. Making alot of gender swaps is bad practice, double bad in fics like this and just from your writing style and the 'plot' at chapter 3 so far I can tell there will be some later. OP is VERY bad, Gary/Mary Stus are bad practice and destroys any attachment we the reader have to characters... all blood lines and cannon Narutos abilitys like the clones and massive chakra and handing out blood lines like candy is a Gary Stu in any Naruto fic. His leraning curve while in Suna is just plain unbeilevable and OP to the extreme when is took canon Naruto and many other characters almost a WEEK to learn 'surface walking' or tree walking.. and don't even get me started on the needed control for even ATTEMPTING to create chakra strings. With Narutos vast chakra and his lack of control it should of taken a month mininum to even get a weak string made so sudenly perfect strings and refind puppet control in less then a couple hours?... no.

There are MANY other things I could point out and hope you use as a reference guide for later fics but this review is getting too long as is. Just know I don't mean any disrespect or insults by pointing the faults out, ill openly admit that im not good at writing since my skills lie more in planning and ideas then acctually writing stuff... I downright suck at it but my observation skills have let me analyse the MANY fics I have read to point out general themes and common tropes or mistakes.

All in all this isn't a 'bad' fic by any stretch of the word but it's not 'good' either.
Dracoessa chapter 7 . 5/7
oh phauq.
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 5/7
i hope that Naruto & old-man hokage bashes two-thirds of the council.
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 5/7
I hope that the old-man hokage bashes two-thirds of thr council (civilian & elder parts) along with Mr Human Jerky (danzo) and gets his power back.
RubberxxFacexxPalm chapter 9 . 4/30
Don't know why but the last part of your authors note made me laugh 'ya ungrateful jackasses' lol
renamonreborn chapter 4 . 4/22
The sharpshooter reminds me of the enemy of the same name from the Epic Battle Fantasy series.
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 11 . 4/22
please update this story soon it's good!
thesleepingkami chapter 11 . 4/16
Awesome please write more chapters
TheInnerBeast chapter 2 . 4/12
Fem Juubi is believable as it is a combination of an I'm pretty sure genderless tree(some trees technically have gender) and a woman.
I'd rather not have Naruto giving people Kekkei Genkai out of nowhere.
voidprince chapter 2 . 4/8
Gotta say this is one good fiction so far
JokingWyvren chapter 11 . 4/7
Awesome chapter, I enjoyed the fight against Yin-Juubi. If your taking ideas for puppets, I suggest basing one off either Trypticon, it would add to his growing collection of overly large puppets and give him another puppet that he could use for transportation/defence.
Solusipse Tsukiyomi chapter 11 . 4/7
Will there ever be a point where Naruto will use ALL his puppets?
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 4/7
This is just awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!