Reviews for Ten-Tailed Puppet Master
Prince0Dragon chapter 9 . 2/24
Naruto versus Kankuro
Veldrisk chapter 9 . 2/17
Excellent story. I eagerly look forward to reading the next chapter.
GarionRiva chapter 5 . 2/11
I really like your ideas but it's so much, I wish you would stick with the tails puppets. You are piling ideas after ideas and no matter how good they are, it's useless when it will be not use or forgotten later on.
This is really good and just take it one at a time. Naruto learn how many release now? Like 9 and to add that he haven't even started developing his sharingan and rinnegan yet. You also adding additional puppets.
a fan chapter 9 . 1/7
Make like 41 more chapters and ill be kinda satisfied because you are a great writer and I love this story so write more for this story soon PLEASE well good luck and sorry im to lazy to make a account just give me the name titon2000 ok good so write more for this story its one of the best storys ive read for a while
Yayla chapter 9 . 1/4
I love this fanfic please continue! I'll read every chapter you update. Though I may not comment on every chapter I'm still reading! Please continue to update as soon as possible every chapter!
FFDeglore chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Why the mouths !? Can he just... you know perform handsigns and blow shit up? I dunno. I just can't see the image of Naruto with mouths in hands going through a better life. The villagers will think that the demon wants to eat them or something.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
More please
RandomWriter21 chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Loved that Bioshock reference...this is now my favorite puppet Naruto story
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
supert history
Zatarra12345 chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fan fiction fan chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
I like
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Gilgamesh'a fifth sword is Ichigo's sword Tensa Zangetsu.
Alex2909 chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
narutos new puppets are awesome. really like how things are developing
vampires are awesome chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
I liked this chapter especially when Naruto realises that his power isn't as great as expected when facing an A rank missing Nin. I like that Naruto beating Zabu-Kun like a drum but what I liked most was the 'would you kindly' bit that was just creepy awesome I hope we see more of that cause that was Boss. Anyway update soon Ciao
Zaralann chapter 9 . 9/30/2013