Reviews for Ten-Tailed Puppet Master
a random guy yo chapter 11 . 8/31
i liked this story you write very well and thank you for writing this
Voice132 chapter 11 . 8/25
Loved it
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 6/10
Ch 1 last 11. Maybe one of the ultimate best stories ever created.

Please update it .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 6/10
Ch 11

Now only to surpass the ancestor of all Justus.

When Naruto beated the crap and lock the crazed Juubi .

That is cool and insane but totally awesome.
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 6/10
Ch 10

Haku didn't deserve that fate, he/she was innocent .

Anyway the team is really good .

But still Naruto's ace of the team along even more or next to Anko as the strongest of the team.

Still A rank but even that is impressive.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 6/10
Ch 9

You are talking like Kuubi the emanation of anger and rage the Nine Tailed Fox .

Because it says in similar manners.

And Naruto maybe could defeat Sasory now.

for now 300 puppets but way more powerful than Sasory's probably.
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 6/10
Ch5
Zabuza will shit his pants seeing this. Maybe even Kakashy. I wonder who wouldn't.

Maybe Sasory . And Madara Uchiha and Kakuzu .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 6/10
Jiuibi 10 tails, Kuuibi 9
arinasution5 chapter 9 . 6/5
Hve
deonteking5 chapter 3 . 5/21
naruto is related to four kages first second fourth and the 5 hokage
Just an idea but you could have naruto do the chunnin exams and have sasuke all power hungry with kakashi backing him up because he is an Uchiha. And then just have naruto decimate him in the final exam.
za worlda chapter 11 . 4/12
anymore chapters
the Quincy King chapter 1 . 4/9
respect to you sir there's a way to do an overpowered fic and this is it
ARandomPerson chapter 1 . 3/26
Is this a Harem ? If so, I understand but I don't officially like Harems. For some strange reason. But anywhos, I really like this story! Much appreciated to read this fine artwork.

Friend #1: More like ugly artwork.. :mumbles to himself:

Sssh!~ Don't wanna make Author-Chan mad!
Got to say I have enjoyed reading your story and I hope you update it soon. On the note of updates I know that you may not like focusing on just one fic but have a look on your profile and see how many there are that are just 2 chapters and never really touched again after the initial posting if you put that time into less fics then all of your popular and substantial fics would have a lot more chapters and probably more reviews as well. as a general rule I filter out story's below 50k words as they never give a good read or cut out as they get interesting I'm sure I'm not the only person that does this its common sense bigger fics attract more readers especially when there good quality ones like yours are. Im not saying to not write new fics but if you do make sure to not abandon other fics for too long I had a look at some of your recently updated fics and some of them have 1 or 2 years between updates on them Naruto, blessed by the goddess has a full 3 years after the first chapter before you posted the second one that to me puts your update schedule as poor if you have an initial idea but no follow up ideas for it maybe post them as challenges so that you don't end up wasting time writing things you don't intend to commit to I'm not saying all of this to be nasty but I really think you should come up with a schedule it will help in the long run and seriously think about issuing some of your future ideas as challenges instead of writing them yourself then if you decide in the future that you can commit to writing it maybe after finishing some of your other fics you can take up your own challenge and the idea wont have been lost for you as it will be there waiting for you. Sorry if I seem harsh or in the wrong posting as a anonymous reviewer but my account got hacked and deleted recently and I'm yet to make a new one as I lost all my motivation for writing fanfictions after that happened. Hopefully something in my ramblings helps you but if not no skin off my back and sorry for my lack of punctuation I'm posting on my phone and also I'm too lazy to go back and put them in.