Reviews for Beginning Where We End
Captainfredrickwentworth chapter 22 . 1/30
Oh wow Thankyou. I got goosebumps when I read that last part from the Doctors POV. The way you write is just so rich with feeling and the words were just so poetic and brilliant, especially the part about no longer believing in the power of words, sheesh I shivered :P Well done it was great!
41319Vic chapter 22 . 1/10
This story is amazing . I can't even begin to say how brilliant this story is. It's so believable I sincerely could see it in my mind. Is there a continuation? Please write one!
Falcon Flights chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
This is my favorite fan fiction of all time. Second to none. You cultivate such depth and richness through the highs and lows. It's not just a superficial frolic. When you end a story, the characters have come through a journey of growth and meaning with lasting impact. Yet they realistically still have more growth that can be achieved. Life is a process and a journey, and you underscore that beautifully.

This story is one I have and will continue to re-read. Beautiful.
MoonCheesy chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
I didn't enjoy this as much as Kings and Lords but its still a good story. If Rose had £1 for every time the Doctor said sorry to her I think she'd be rich.
EarlyAmber chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
I'm reading "Beginning Again" now (and captivated!) and went back to re-read this prequel along with it. Your writing is outstanding. The characterizations, the depth and richness of emotions, and the engaging plots pull me in like few others. You have a remarkable talent and I can't thank you enough for sharing it.

I hope you always continue to write and share with the rest of us!
bananas-are-good-9 chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
Mehhhhhhh..TTTTTTTTTT
bananas-are-good-9 chapter 21 . 11/27/2013
Mehhhhh...bazoolium...
bananas-are-good-9 chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
WHAT?!
Books In the Blood chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Oh! I LOVE Rose and 9! I'm so glad you were able to fit 9 into your story even though you just do 10. And kuddos to the nice steamy Rose and 9 kiss :D
Books In the Blood chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Well...I'm never going to be able to look at jam the same way again *fans self* Having just started reading "Beginning Again" i realized I had missed this story and I had to fix that :) As always, enjoying all the Rose and Doctor feels!
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
The title makes so much sense now! Ugh, absolutely fantastic. I find a part of myself hoping he had stuck around for the rest of the story!
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Asdf jkl; asdf jkl; Rose Tyler is so brilliant.
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
*flails and shrieks* Oh...my. I was definitely not expecting that, not in the slightest.
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Ahhh! I am so, so sorry I have neglected this story my life has been absolutely insane these past couple months and I just haven't had any time to sit down and properly finish this story. I'm loving Jaise's dynamic with Rose and I'm glad she has someone to help her through this! You may remember me as Lady X on the Radio I changed my penname so I apologize for a bit of confusion. Excuse me, while I finish the rest of this absolutely fantastic fic! :) Allons-y!
MethLabrador chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
Beyond words, you are fantastic!