Reviews for consequences fall
Giggles149 chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
Loved the story and the new characters. For a moment I thought Alessa and Dave would get together at the end and somehow this tickled me pink :-) thanks for sharing your creativity
1sunfun chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
Nice and interesting Story.
1sunfun
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
cool
devj1696 chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
I really like this story. I read it a while ago and them couldn't find it again. I like how you pull all the parts of the story together and don't let Hotch and Reid's relationship take over the story.
seacat03 chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
This was a great story! I just stayed up all night reading it! I love seeing Spencer with a family. One thing I noticed - in an earlier chapter you had the ditch incident add three weeks of therapy, the later you said it added two months.
luramos chapter 26 . 10/17/2013
Amei!
20000 WPM chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
I will read the new story you are writing and hope for more of this one later. Will Reid be in a relationship with Hotch in the new story. I do love them together.
rata2 chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
Great story ending. I just loved how this story was written.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Nice epilogue though there were some grammar mistakes but so happy you updated! When you mentioned Erin Strauss in one of the part she was called Unit Chief instead of Section Chief. Love how Rossi has an engagement ring for Erin and Prentiss staying with the team is so satisfying, she's finally settling and putting roots down with Mick and a baby on the way! :)
It's swell for Will and Henry to be back in DC permanently, Henry is too cute and I think Will's last name is spelled LaMontague but I'm not sure.
This fic from beginning to end was very good and you tied everything nicely together. I like how you started with Shoestring snatching Hotch's shoe-too cute for words! Can't wait to read more of your fic.
noobz40 chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
This was a very exciting story line. Hopefully you will write more Hotch/Reid stories. I absolutely love the extended family.
DebbieOz chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Thank you, loved it.
wenpip chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Loved the ending, it tied everything up quite nicely. Shoestring is hilarious!
maryhell chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
A wonderful end to an amazing story.
Hisuiko chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Fantastic end to a wonderful tale! Yes, I will add my wish to hear more about Reid's other family... perhaps some one shot situations building the relationships up further... or perhaps some intrigue from the past ...

Looking forward to reading your future works with anticipation!

Hugs Hissy x
AstraLily chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
I loved this story, and I am both delighted and sad to see its conclusion. I hope that your next one will be just as interesting and full of humor and plot twists. Please continue writing and give Reid more happy endings!