Reviews for consequences fall
Really? Sensoring the word crap? Silly.
raspberry dreams chapter 26 . 5/13
Great Story
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 26 . 6/29/2015
Loved the story I did enjoy it.
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 26 . 6/8/2015
Very good story I really liked it.
Giggles149 chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
Loved the story and the new characters. For a moment I thought Alessa and Dave would get together at the end and somehow this tickled me pink :-) thanks for sharing your creativity
1sunfun chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
Nice and interesting Story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
devj1696 chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
I really like this story. I read it a while ago and them couldn't find it again. I like how you pull all the parts of the story together and don't let Hotch and Reid's relationship take over the story.
seacat03 chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
This was a great story! I just stayed up all night reading it! I love seeing Spencer with a family. One thing I noticed - in an earlier chapter you had the ditch incident add three weeks of therapy, the later you said it added two months.
luramos chapter 26 . 10/17/2013
20000 WPM chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
I will read the new story you are writing and hope for more of this one later. Will Reid be in a relationship with Hotch in the new story. I do love them together.
rata2 chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
Great story ending. I just loved how this story was written.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Nice epilogue though there were some grammar mistakes but so happy you updated! When you mentioned Erin Strauss in one of the part she was called Unit Chief instead of Section Chief. Love how Rossi has an engagement ring for Erin and Prentiss staying with the team is so satisfying, she's finally settling and putting roots down with Mick and a baby on the way! :)
It's swell for Will and Henry to be back in DC permanently, Henry is too cute and I think Will's last name is spelled LaMontague but I'm not sure.
This fic from beginning to end was very good and you tied everything nicely together. I like how you started with Shoestring snatching Hotch's shoe-too cute for words! Can't wait to read more of your fic.
noobz40 chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
This was a very exciting story line. Hopefully you will write more Hotch/Reid stories. I absolutely love the extended family.
DebbieOz chapter 26 . 9/30/2013