Reviews for Why the Wolf Howls at the Moon
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Omg lmfao, Garfield getting hit in the head with a book XD
Katwizzle chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
i loved this story is was amazing :)
purpleraven23 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
The booyah at the very end had me cracking up. Great story by the way. I loved the myth
jastyn wite chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
God that was great! BRAVO BRAVOBRAVO!PS...BOOYAH!
Cryosfear chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
Seriously, the offer still stands. What do you say supreme overlord whiskers? P.S You have starfire's demeanor down pat, which is very impressive.
Cryosfear chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
I want to have your babies... I'm not really sure how this would work since I am a guy and you are obviously some kind of hyper-intelligent space cat, but oh well.
Cryosfear chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Okay, I lied. But you didn't have to go and make this the best chapter yet. So we are both to blame. 'hairless nether lips' indeed, heh. Anyways, keep up the great work and stuff!
Cryosfear chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I just had to review again, These last few chapters have been so amazing (not to mention fluffier than a rabbit made out of goose down) I'll gush again when I get to chapter 11. Can't wait!
Katwizzle chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
i cant wait for the next chapter!
Nos482reborn chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
nice can't wait for the update
Nos482reborn chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Well I love the story so far :)
BlackRose2424 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
A great chapter. Good job! Can't Wait till the next one!
Katwizzle chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
i cant wait for him to find out that raven is rachel!
Shadico chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Well, I expected the flirting, and maybe a kiss or two, but Raven outright seducing and sleeping with him? Seems a bit much, even if she is Rachael. Now BB has to go and break up with Rachael, and I can only assume how that'll go when he finds out that it's really Raven (if he finds out at all).

Feels like waaaaaay too much, too fast. But it's your story. Hopefully the next few chapters arent too oversaturated with drama. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nos482reborn chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
hmm interesting development and I don't know why you didn't really like this you did fine not too detailed but still stimulating for a lemon keep up the good work :)
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »