Reviews for Why the Wolf Howls at the Moon
BlackRose2424 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
If they know what raven looks like with the holo ring on, how do they not recognize Garfield? One again, an amazing chapter!
Katwizzle chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
this is amazing! I cant wait for them to find out who they really are! Hurry and update :)
BlackRose2424 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
OMG that chapter was AMAZING! Do you think you will have BB or Rae show their true identities any time soon?
Nos482reborn chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
less funny more fluffy but I liked it, Though wonder what events will result tower wise because of this?
Nos482reborn chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
You know what would be a funny plot development? BB finding out and be jealous of himself unknowingly :P
BioReck chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
So I'm treading chapter 2, and it says 3 is last chapter. Then I read chapter 3, and there's a chapter 4?! I'm just like,"holyshit it update while I was reading that's so epic!" and to conclude my story, I would like to announce this is an awesome fic.
CoolCat chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
LOLL omg I'm loving this story so much and I've only read two chapters! You have got to update soon or im gunna cry. this is probably my #1 bbxrae fanfic right now :)
BlackRose2424 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
This is a brilliant storyline. I was actually in the middle of writing one like it until I saw this one. -_- damn u. :P I'm only kidding XD
Cryosfear chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
And just like that, you're officially my favorite fanfic writer.
Nos482reborn chapter 2 . 12/15/2012