Reviews for The Last Night
TheLovelyRusher chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Another wonderful beautiful story. I lpve how the beginning had i convinced he was a murderer and how guilty he was, when really he tried himself. What a unique way of putting it. You know, things like this never depress me. I mean if they succeeded in dying than yes I wouldnt even be able to handle it but even though its such a darj subject its shows the beauty of friendship, that such love exists in this world. Idk, it makes me yearn for that kind of love. It doesnt depress me. I'd copy and paste a bunch but my laptop is broken abd i cant C&P on my phone.. boo. But great story :)
SaltTahneeBran chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love this story. I can relate to it, not the whole killing myself thing, but the way he felt. It started from anger and turned into sorrow and guilt which transformed into happiness which was great.

I've noticed that when you do stories, you start with a powerful dark meaning and then gradually turn it into a life lesson. To be honest if I was suicidal and I read that, it would make me feel better.

This is a perfect example of why you are so talented with writing. Not one word was out of place and every single detail changed my emotions. Easily understadable and perfect description. You my friend are one talented writer.
AisforAWKWARD chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I loved it and if you haven't please check out my story Sugar Free!
hendersonthehylian chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This story was sad and happy and i loved it sooo much!
The last night by skillet is my favorite song by them and it fit perfectly with this story!
Great job!
CrumpetCapers chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I loved this dark and tormented fic. You did a beautiful job of dealing with such a difficult subject. Kudos!
xxfallenangelx chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
this was awsome! sad but still really good
winterschild11 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Sad but beautifully written!
RosesAreForWriters chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I think I just found my favorite story by you.

Good job.
LazyLazyWriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Amazing :) Dark but i loved it!