Reviews for I'm Back
diggzer chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Lol! Absolutely rad concept! Albeit slightly hard to digest :P But that's the thing with all creative ideas :D
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh, boy, lol. I love the ending of this fic - they way that the willow doesn't know Ron and Harry's names at all - and even though this was a crackfic, it's still pretty awesome. I love the way that the tree personifies the car by calling it Angela, it's shortened name. Well done!
Black Boxed chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I feel so bad for the poor thing! I'm laughing, but I still feel bad. ( feel bad for laughing, is what I mean) It really must suck not being able to move properly. You did a great job with the awkward paring and making it angsty. Admittedly, it took me a while to remember the car, but gosh this is so undeniably strange. Good job making it work, though. I don't think I would have been able to pull it off very well at all...
josalney.markova chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I just have to say I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
AHHH I LOVE IT!
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
"so I can run my branches along her metalwork" - hahaha! There are loads of good lines in this but I think that's my favourite. "I would not let her change me from a whomping willow to a weeping willow" - this line is a close second.

For such a strange ship (well obviously it's strange if it's crack) you actually managed to write something that stayed entertaining and didn't become so ridiculous that it was unreadable, which I think a lot of crack!fics do. So well done! :)
owluvr chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was so perfect. I just loved it. I didn't know whether to laugh or to feel sorry for the poor Whomping Willow. I didn't even know that was a /character/. I really loved the line, "I would not let her change me from a whomping willow to a weeping willow..." I thought that was just amazing. It was so perfect. Thanks for entering!
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Aw, this is so sweet!
Randomcat1832 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was incredible! I like it!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Thats absolutly hysterical, oh my gosh i disnt even know this pairing existed!
I cant stop laughing, thats really brilliant.
Breakdown29 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
No bad!
glowing neon chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I have no words :p
Actually, yes I do, and here they are:

I love you.