Reviews for Mission: Strike
Gabriel is busted chapter 4 . 1/22
Love it please update soon this is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next
tracylay chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
This is seriously a majorly good idea!
I hope you decide to keep on working on this! :o
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I love Fury. He is so intimidating and awesome. Oh! That's the song Javert sings in Les Mis.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Awesome! Ooo! I /love/ Les Miserables!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Who is she then? Uh-oh.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh no...that sucks.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
This was a great chapter liked it a lot please update soon.
Someon chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Yes! You updated I am so very merry merry happy! It's like a birthday gift but it isn't even my birthday! I can't wait to see the IMF Agent's reaction when they find out that Emma and Clint are together! Keep writing, updating and so on!
booklover1798 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Aww, this chapter made me a little sad...But it was AWESOMAZING anyway! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
miller330 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Awww such a morbid ending thought, but such a sweet chapter. Cant wait to see what the mission brings!
Achaewa chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Just read your three chapters and i can't say anything else than, that i am intrigued. You got a real grasp with words and write just the way that i love, smooth, flowing and fast when it needs to.

I hope you'll see this story to the end as too many great stories on this site never gets finished.
So good luck and keep up the good work cause you got talent. :-)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
more, great chapter for this story can’t wait to see what happens please update soon. Happy New Year to you hopes for new chapters and stories this year.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
this was a good chapter.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was a good chapter.
booklover1798 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Ooooo! I can't wait for more! Update soon! I can't wait for more! I already said that but it's worth saying twice, and here's a third! I can't wait for more! ;D