Reviews for Naruto: What If
AddictedDucky chapter 1 . 8/16
This is fucking gold, if this keeps up I wonder what our dear Sasuke will do to Zabuza
Hint chapter 4 . 5/20
This is too damn cheesy. "Naruto will be hokage to effin end cycle of hatred".
Your story isn't neccessarily bad and it even has quite a hit of potential but even with sasuke being an SI he's acting way to out of character and way to stupid and idiotic and it really ruins the story you should make your SI a troll like zelretch from the nasuverse serious except for when he's messing with people
Have you ever watched naruto or read it? Kiba is infatuated with hinata and wants her for himself he'd never make jokes about hinata and naruto being together
notsae chapter 51 . 3/21
I hope he gives into the voices and truly begins to worship Jashin.
notsae chapter 45 . 3/21
Aw, I was hoping he was going to go completely psycho killer insane.
notsae chapter 10 . 3/20
My only problem is the hypocritical goal of peace coming from a man who cheerfully tortures and kills others; partially for a living.
jesterthepsycho chapter 58 . 2/15
A great fanfiction but the title... just horrible. It doesn't describe it very well at all and isn't the least unique, at the very least it shoulda been Sasuke:What If. I cleared my history and shutdown without bookmarking it mid read and I couldn't find it again for months because of the non-descriptive generic title anda poor memory. Well and the fact that there's no "oc" in the character field which is what I would expect it to be filed under- OC and Sasuke U or visa versa.

Description didn't help in searching the bloody thing much either. No "SI", "S.I.", "Self insert" or "Self-insert" to be found in it, nor mentions of the main character being a former university/college student.
Swaggerboy chapter 58 . 1/8
Fucking amazing..
DaGibzz chapter 55 . 1/1
Hey, Peon. Happy New Years, and go suck a dick.

-Sincerely, Everyone trying to enjoy this story.

(P.S., hey, Blade. I kinda wanted to try my luck at this idea for a story, I just want it to my own personality and either Shikamaru or Naruto. Or maybe Gaara... I dunno. But, since this is kinda your idea, would you mind me giving it a spin?)
Zekrob chapter 51 . 12/22/2015
YOU FORGOT STEVE JOBS IN THAT QUOTE!
Serithus chapter 58 . 11/9/2015
Sasukes unleashed his inner furry lmao
alucard77 chapter 58 . 10/16/2015
Este es el mejor fic que e leĆ­do
Kyranol1 chapter 58 . 10/8/2015
Fuck yeah a new chapter!

So now we got a shadow possessed sasuke who also happens to now have furry ears. Yup, I foresee some furry jokes in the near future.

Thanks a lot for the new chapter!
Peon chapter 18 . 10/8/2015
What a filthy self-rightous monster this character is. You quickly realize that only his incredible mary-sue plot-armor protects him from retaliation of common logic. Disgusting.

As a writer you're a failure, man. Can't even discern the difference with in-universe 'drama for the sake of drama' to actual reality.

If you go all super-serious gimdark nitty gritty reality when writing a fanfiction like this, then you can't go and point out all the incredibly stupid and silly decisions the source material (Naruto in this case) makes. What a loser you are, you whom are not capable of discerning the difference between genres in works of fiction. Trash. Disgusting.