Reviews for Of Siblings and Love
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
AMI. YOU HAVE LITERALLY NO CLUE HOW LONG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FIC.
(story time :3) i read this months ago and i loved it, but i'd never heard the song. few months later, i was with my cousin and she started singing 'man who can't be moved' and i experienced the weirdest thing, cause all the lyrics were familiar to me but i'd never heard the tune and it was just so odd, so i asked her what it was called and looked it up and i've loved it ever since. but then i tried to find this fic (this is what i think of every time i hear that song, and trust me, i listen to it nearly every day) but i couldn't. IT'S BEEN FIVE MONTHS I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS. rochelle helped me find it just now cause we were talking about the song. *heart*

So yeah that's my story and i love this fic and i'm so happy i found it again like you don't even know.

*heart*
-teddy
(i'd already reviewed but i couldn't help myself, i needed to say this :P)
theircatlives chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
WHOA.
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Yay for more of The Script! Such a good song and it fits in really well with the story. I feel like all I do in reviews is say how I feel sorry for the main characters haha but I do! Ted and Andromeda comes 3rd (I think) in the tragic couples of HP list under Remus/Tonks and James/Lily. I like how you portrayed Andromeda's inner conflict and the conflict between her and Bellatrix. Ted's undying devotion was sweet :P
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was really sweet! I loved the ending! I feel like all of 'em were IC, good for you! Nice fic! :D
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is really adorable, and has such hints of sadness to it as well. While it would be hard to believe that anyone would do what The Script sings about, I think Ted was a good choice. His reasons make sense, and so do Andromeda's reasons for avoiding him. Normally I don't like stories that have the lyrics interspersed, but I think in this case it makes a lot of sense and works well. There are a few SPaG errors and typos throughout, but they weren't too distracting. As to the reverse perspective, you've done it perfectly, which I really appreciate. Great work!