Reviews for The Beast
crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
It’s intensely gripping and really paints the image for the reader. I could see her sitting in the cafe and I could see, in my mind’s eye, exactly what she was feeling. Great job, thank you!
LaBleuRose chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
SECRET BROTHER?
Maria.k.b.k chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
Wow. This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
LiLy Resh chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
this is fascinating.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Was waiting for them to reunite..
BuzyIzzy chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Many things.
First off, I read this story several years ago and was terrified that you had removed it. Obviously, this is not the case. I hope you haven't died or anything drastic.
This story drew me in because it was unusual and I wanted to know more. It is exotic and mysterious, like a dream or somewhere in The Twilight Zone. I want more, I keep reading every. Single. Time. The lush descriptions and word choice and the fear of what can't be seen, the fear of beautiful things that hide their bones and rot beneath that exterior facade entices me.
Your descriptions are fantastic. I normally don't read the first POV, but this was pulled off in such an incredible way that I hardly noticed. 'There is only one spot on his head that either makes his beauty unbearably perfect or destroys it completely'. I love it. I would say I hope you continue this, but it makes such a wonderful one-shot that I don't think I'll mind if it just remains this one part forever.
Thank you for an incredible read.
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Great story!
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Intense. I hope you plan to write more GaaSaku. This was well written. XD
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Whoa... Are you going to continue this?
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
looooooooooooovvveeeeeeeeeee ee thiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss!
Rebekah chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hello your story is so real when I read it its like I'm there your an excellent writer please continue this story I must know what happens next I give you two thumbs up
Skyrere chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wow.
magic.
fantastic.
powerful.
tattoorose chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I don't know how to explain what I feel about this story, but it would come close to how Sakura felt when she entered Temari's house. It's mysterious, lush, powerful, raw... It draws you in. I really loved it. Hope you write more GaaSaku. You bring a different potential out of them as characters, which is very interesting to read.
JokerAtWork chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i enjoyed the way this story flowed, with no assumption of the readers knowledge to create the persona of each character...it was a really Good short story, fully fleshed out, leaving me satisfied rather than wanting at the end. not my usual genre or pairing, but i really liked it any way.
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was a wonderful story! though it was weird to read Temari as a bad person... well that kind of blood thirst person. scary woman was GUNNA eat our Sakura! thank god Gaara saved her!