Reviews for Second Chance, Second Try
Serinity750 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
WHY DOES GARY NOT GET TO LEAVE?! THEY NEED TO GET OUT TOGETHER! You did a good job besides that though!
NINA-AKIYAMA chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
omg i love the story!
Vivien G chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
**virtual tear** I almost thought, they'd be able to get out, but the kiss (2 actually X3), and her remembering and the new little boy that may ot not in my mind be part of this (not really but that's sorta be cool, like a sequel to the sme but then again nothing is better than the original) Just incredible, and beautiful my friend X3
Vivien G chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Stupid bullies, she unique and adorable her Red eyes are amazing, the color of love better then pink for some reason I choose red more then pink xD Yay! Even though there apart there always together so freakin' adorable/awesome X3 Amazing, G-man (better then remembering his awesome bad ass name, and I'm talking about the psycho who made the paintings not Garry at the moment xD) SO FREAKIN ADORABLE CX And now she's growing up older and older, :') Yo yo o- a FUCKING TEACHER HAD THE NERVES TO DO THAT. See this is why we shouldn't trust random teachers these days . **huggies Ib** Good luck girl..
Vivien G chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Awe poor Garry, that was the first ending I got when I played at first time I felt so depressed, played other times and I kept on getting the sad ones xP till I looked on the Internet and got some cheats, NO DON'T MAKE THE MAD MAN FIND HER! D: Amazing words, man Painter of Life, Master of Nightmares, incredible xD
Vivien G chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
God, the creator of those psychotic painting/sculptures was sick, (yeah he's French so, I can't remember the name xD) Poor Garry, I remember one of Jose endings where he was left in the painting I always thought it was fake, but so was the mom so yeah xDD Amazing job I'm loving it so far :3
Vivien G chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awe D: XD I still fricken' love his game man, when I finished with the awesome ending (The reunion one, I looked up on google, so clearly I made Garry 15 (google : 15-18) and Ib was about (9-11? Or really short, which I both found cute xD So I made her 11 and him Atleast 16-18 sometimes to make them connect in the romantic, way since in the Begining I saw these 2 had a bro-sis relationship amazing job, xP I remember this part! Awesome work :3
deadlyviolet123 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
that was very cute ) i liked it
RiceForEveryone chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
That ending... AAAAH, Lightless Eclipse, that ending was so sweet that I might have diabetes now! I love the descriptions of Older Mary and Older Ib. Nice work! I look forward to more of your work.