Reviews for I Hate Bath
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Ooh...poor Inuyasha! He deserved it though because he really does need a shower! _
not telling chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
nice I loved it
DemonD chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
that was awesome. An entire bottle for his hair. that sux. plus all the tangles. he does have a lot of hair and long too. very funny.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
LOL! I can just Imagine Kagome trying to get Inuyasha to take a bathe.
Hawk Niag chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
That ending! Lol!
Biganimefan1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
hahahah this is funny
Bianka-chan chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I'm glad that someone got a new idea in for the humor section in Inuyasha but I have a comment to make on the one and a half bottle of shampoo for his hair.

My hair goes down to my shins and I'm 5'5". It only takes about half a bottle. Only a little nitpick with a bit of realism in it. I understand that this is ultimately a humor, but that part might mislead other people.

Otherwise a cute humor. Keep up the great work!

Bianka-chan.
Takashi Yusaku chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Hahahahaha? At least it's HUMOR.
ssjpan1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Inu is right doggies do hate baths! I that's one thing i'll always know, *looks at her chihuahua dog ,Sugar* heres the number 1 rule of this year! NEVER GIVE A DOG A BATH UNLESS YOUR TTRYING TO END YOUR LIFE!
Miyami chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Thass soo sweeetD
inuuch4n chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
hahaha...a funny story! i like this one very much even it's short though. but it's so natural and i think inuyasha need take a bath too, lol!
Misao chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
HAHA, I know, I know! I love fics that focus on the fact that Inu Yasha is half DOG-demon. And I absolutely know what you mean about bathing your dog-the dog book I used with my puppy claimed that dogs love taking baths, and getting brushed-it lied. *sniffle* When puppy is taking her bath, everyone around is more wet than she is.
velvet twilight chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Heehee, poor Inu-Yasha :P Another cute story! I like the combing his hair spot.
cathykikkioro chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
hehehehehe i loved that story :D couldnt stop lmao through the entire thing. hope to see more works like that soon cuz we all need humorus stories with a pinch of romance and of course inuyasha getting hurt :D
Mewteos chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
_ I can just picture this actually happening...Hehe. That was cute 'n funny.