Reviews for The Stranger
You always do such fabulous work. Excellent job. Love it!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Awwwwww this was great.

You have been nominated for best old author and some other stuff. Please message me for more info.
BlazeMary chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
This fic was perfection , congrats!
Panda Master X chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
Bwuahahah, that last line from Ichigo made me laugh. Hahahahahaha. Lol. I REALLY SUPER DUPER UBER loved this story! I thought those two idiots were so sweet! Lol. I just wish ichigo wasn't so innocent, then he might've been able to fight back against Aizen instead of being shocked. Lol, but oh well. Heehee... :)
Taurie Lucas chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
This was a great story and i thoroughly enjoyed it. C:
Hazy-Memories chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
This was a great stiry. A mix of cliche and unexpected. It has potential to be expanded upon and turned into a real series :3 Like adding a longer back story to everyone. 3
commoner246 chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
Best. Ending. Ever.
StellaxYaoixYurixLove chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
I loved this story. One of your best honestly.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
The ending was great haha great story
Tetsuya9 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
OMG. So much cuteness and squealing. I can't even deal. That chapter 14 cliffhanger though. I seriously thought the worst. Wow I love this so much thank you.
Reviews to Master chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
OH SHIT! Shit's going down and I don't mean down the toilet!

Of COURSE when Grimmjow has this inner monologue whatever is when some asshole had to go and pull the damn trigger! Wonderful timing guys! Couldn't have been better!
Reviews to Master chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Yes Grimmjow PLEASE do shut up. You're killing the mood man!

So Grimmjow's a super secret spy with a death penalty on his head with the group of douchebags chasing him with a harsh past and the loss of a lover. Hm, sounds normal to me.

Yay! The love is overwhelming!
Reviews to Master chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Oi! We never /said/ we knew everything! Just that you old fogies can't accept the fact that you may be /wrong/ sometimes? It's a possibility you know *crosses arms* or is that a shock to you too?

Humph!

Looks like grandpa has a past huh? Old man got some skills in the department! Makes me wonder the hell he did back then.

Oh great, pasty and his group of idiots strolled in tryin'a look cool and badass. You ain't THAT smart to just give away your cover! *mutters* Douchebags...

Assassin?! Gangsta?! SPY?! That's nonsense! There's NO WAY you could've been ANY of those things Grimmjow! Proposterous! Who you be fooling?!
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Uh-oh! I don't like the sound of that! Looks like someone's gonna pull some CSI on Grimmjow's ass! We all know that some fucked up deep shit's gonna spout up from someone because it's ALWAYS like that, plus it's Grimmjow, so I'm jus' gonna kick my legs up and enjoy the ride.

HAW! Right in between the legs! THAT's how you fight! XD
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Honestly, I personally think any young teenager would. I sure as hell would be drooling if a hot, tall, dark, handsome...mysterious...strong...exotic...d'uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh... *drools*

How old is Grimmjow again? 36 or something like that?