Reviews for The Stranger
alicia.jen.havens chapter 11 . 3/17
Great story and totally agree on the warning. I hate getting into a story only to have no resolution.
tdish chapter 11 . 2/19
I'm right with you! Give me the chance to decide to not read it because you decided to abandon it or whatever.
Vanillamoo chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Ahhh cute ending! Love the story! So intense!
EverythingButTheRain chapter 15 . 10/4/2015
Great story! Loved it! And yes, I sniggered like crazy at that mention of Rukia and Byakuya. Their taste in art art is indeed impeccable XD
MemeAkako chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Well, that sex scene was just toooo fucking good I loved it! Had me overheating xDD I love the development of their relationship.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2015
You always do such fabulous work. Excellent job. Love it!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Awwwwww this was great.

You have been nominated for best old author and some other stuff. Please message me for more info.
BlazeMary chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
This fic was perfection , congrats!
Panda Master X chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
Bwuahahah, that last line from Ichigo made me laugh. Hahahahahaha. Lol. I REALLY SUPER DUPER UBER loved this story! I thought those two idiots were so sweet! Lol. I just wish ichigo wasn't so innocent, then he might've been able to fight back against Aizen instead of being shocked. Lol, but oh well. Heehee... :)
Taurie Lucas chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
This was a great story and i thoroughly enjoyed it. C:
Hazy-Memories chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
This was a great stiry. A mix of cliche and unexpected. It has potential to be expanded upon and turned into a real series :3 Like adding a longer back story to everyone. 3
commoner246 chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
Best. Ending. Ever.
StellaxYaoixYurixLove chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
I loved this story. One of your best honestly.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
The ending was great haha great story
Actius chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
OMG. So much cuteness and squealing. I can't even deal. That chapter 14 cliffhanger though. I seriously thought the worst. Wow I love this so much thank you.