Reviews for Karu de Yami
promocat chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
a dog! I love neko ciel!but we can't always get what we want!G!
Ichigo123663 chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
that's odd considering there are way more smuttier describing stories on here and yours was reported? (no offense to you)
anon chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
It's terrible that someone reported you. I hear that they are cracking down on this site. I hope you join AO3, they are more understanding on that site. BTW love your fanfics. I hope you continue writing even if its not on this site.
TheMonoTone0ist chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
I use both tumblr and Ao3
SpiderlilyPrincipessa chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Claude kindly return Ciel to Sebby please. I love your story please update soon I'll be looking forward to it.
SpiderlilyPrincipessa chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
If I was Ciel I'd be like,"What the fuck, what the ever loving fuck. How you bitches get in?!" Great story so far I'm loving it.
Angel of Randomosity chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Dun dUN DUUUUUUUNNNNN! ! ! !
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I only just started reading but this us amazing peice of writing.
WwLOLwW chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
Oh no what is Claude going to do with our little ciel?"?!
promocat chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
cluade (or alois) always messes up cie's & sedbastian's livies!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
This is so freaking GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANT MORE OF THIS AWESOME STORY OF YOURS! :D
Leata chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Ok so I've never reviewed anything from you mostly cause I've been so busy but I live your fan fics and actually refered you to one of my friends and your books. I like your writing a lot and your plots are always interesting!
jeddikah chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
you're back! i feel like its been ages since i read anything from you (my own fault, i have the emails) but i'm certainly glad i decided to click and read this chapter! thank you fro the update Eiko! you never disappoint :)
promocat chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Sebastian just can't ressit ciel!(who can?)glad you are updating this!
InfiniteAndMortal chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Eiko-sama, WHY YOU STOP THERE?!
Bah, I'm just screwing with cha. I was too happy when I got the email of you updating this delightfully Stockholm-syndrome-based-tale-of-luurrrvveee- oh jeez, now I'm a fan of slight non-consensual romance, what do you do to me?!
Keep writing
P.S: Grammatically-related, "in instants" should be "in an instance". Something I probably should've pointed out in Kitty Cat -.-'