Reviews for Virgin Faith
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS AMAZING. the pov change, the very practical talk between carlisle and edward (oooo he said WHAT) - I am too excited to use proper capitalization in this comment. Just. Bravo. Excellent writing.

and angst is kind of my favorite thing so ahahah

/ugh
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I... I cried at least six times during this story. However while I loved it, Bella would have never been this cruel. Ever. She is too kind to have pulled off something like this. If she truly loved Edward, she wouldn't have hurt him, even if he had hurt her. That's all I'm saying.
Ultraviolet Phenomenon chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I just started reading this and when I got to this:

"Here, lab monkey, please verify that I fathered this child, but ignore the fact that my gene map is from another planet."

I died laughing! Oh my God, I can't breathe! HA HA HA! That was worth everything!
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
"I didn't deserve Bella, and I didn't deserve her child. I'd made certain of it."

This ripped me up and made me love this even more! Are you planning on continuing this? I'll follow it just in case...my wishful thinking. ;)

Thanks for writing and sharing this with us, GSD!

Becca
Liriell chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I think that, as unwanted and unwished it is by readers, it is the perfect for your story. I am not sure whether I would have liked less or even more it if it had a happy ending. I suspect that I would like it less. It would just make the story typical and this ending has much more effect. More dramatic and impressing, I guess.
I also like your portray of the problem in your story, it is very believable and much more deep than what you would have read in most of the stories. Furthermore it puts their relationship, especially in regard of love, loving the other and oneself, in a whole different light. It was quite refreshing.
The only thing I have to find at fault may be the relationship of Edward and his family. Whenever he has done something wrong, it is always only him to blame. Not that I find it arguable, since the behavior he displays is more beyond being worthy of a criticism. However, it would have still been nice to see that not everything can, have or must be seen in white or black and that the characters here do not either.
Yet, by shutting him off, they are exactly doing that. I can see that perhaps this seemed more deserving or whatever.

And it is still a great story.
Although I have to admit that somewhere, as great as the not happy ending was, I still hope for a sequel. (Because as great, realistic and refreshing such endings are, somewhere inside us we all just wish to see a happy ending :)
DrHannibalLedford chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I don't think there are sufficient words to describe how I feel after reading this. Truly, this has to be one of the most profound pieces I've ever read. Bravo! :)
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Well odd ending. Sad Edward and B needed to mend this fence for the baby. Edward is such a 17year old.