Reviews for Jack Frost vs The Pole
Novalunni chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I feel you Jack. I absolutely HATE IT when my tongue gets stuck on something icy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite fanfiction. So short and simple and so so soo funny.
HappyReader chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
THIS... JUST THIS.
I had this stupid goofy smile on my face from the get go, and then as soon as Bunny showed up I burst out laughing. I'm still giggling like a nut. Seriously awesome work. Very cute.

(And nice job keeping all the characters well.. in character!) Hope to see more like this!
timenspace chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ha ha ha lol it was really funny. The thought of jack being stuck to a pole was too much for me to handle. I hope it's not just my Aussie sence of humor. But I don't think it is. I LOVE BUNNYMUND
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was pretty good-everyone was vaguely in character. (Although I must say that Jack's been around for three hundred years and would probably know what happens when you lick a light pole when it's cold outside.) And this was hilarious. I could see something like that happening to Jack and him just standing there, panicking. Kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hilarious. Especially loved Bunnymund's reaction. Loved it.
Yuki-shi-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
looooooooooooooooool
writergirl142 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was hilarious! I had to hold back extremely loud laughter when I read this! Great job!
Snowflake Kisses chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA! Oh man, that was priceless! That was just perfect! Bravo! See, this is why I love Jack so much. He's a kick ass teenagers with the common sense of a teaspoon. This was great and seriously made my day. Thanks!

Snow