Reviews for Hybrid Theory: Opaque Portents
euroteres chapter 5 . 3/16/2014

Best line of this part of Hybrid Theory right there.
tomorrow4eva chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Loving the fights! They are all awesome.
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Jems and naked transformation sequences? Anyone would think you're collecting Senshi. I think the scariest thing about Vegeta is his intensity. Enjoyed the awesome fights.
chris chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
where do i find hybrid theoy: evolution, i would like to know whats going on so that i can follow the story better, i hope you get this so you can email me where i can read it. the story is great so far i look forward to reading the rest of it in the hours to come( im a realyl fast reader).
The Rev chapter 5 . 2/13/2003
Wow, Sh33p. I finished the last HT fic, and I figured I might as well start on this on, and I can't stop! Most definitely the best fic i the series so far, which I keep saying about every one, because they keep getting progressively better, and I'm rambling.

Anyway, be back later.

The Rev.
Hpfan550 chapter 12 . 12/17/2002
GReat story
yokai785 chapter 12 . 10/27/2002
i love this series! ill read the next one by the end of the day.

CysticLOL17 chapter 12 . 8/29/2002
Hurray for me. The theory I conjured up in 'evolution' turned out to be correct after all. Not that it had been a diffucult choice, but hey who's counting nowadays the insignifcant little things like how many options there were.

Anyway back to the story. I liked this latest installment in Hybrid Theory a lot. Somethings were a bit unclear at first, but I found that it was painfully obvious at later points in the story. To bad that Gohan lost, but hey it is just one more thing he has in common with his dad. Cell was the only part I really had a problem to understand. The Cell Jrs exploded after being hit chopped, kicked or whatever in two, atleast in the version I watched. I guess however that it is of little concern to me since it is only fiction, heck Dragonball is only fiction. Cell will make an excellent addition to the growing number of wild cards in the game.
diamondgirl chapter 12 . 8/19/2002
Yo, Sh33p, long time no see, eh? Been checking out FSU, just got back last night, or you know I woulda been here sooner. Loved the battle-banter between Cell Jr. and Gohan, and seeing as how Videl's subconsciously started using her Saturn power, I think someone should eventually explain to her what her sitch is, exactly. Glomp and smoochies for the fact that you've just kept going and going for so long, and I'm sure I'll be pleased enough with whatever direction you decide to take the wrap-up in. Until next time, xoxo from ]88)
Deranged Medicine chapter 12 . 8/17/2002
Update soon this fic is great.
perrin chapter 12 . 8/17/2002
That was a really great fic. You have one of the better descriptive talents when it comes to fight scenes, keep it up.
Matt chapter 12 . 8/17/2002
Really good job. I enjoyed this tremendously.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2002
This is one of your best stories yet! Can perhaps make Gohan go mystic or something? Anyway I can't wait for the next story to come out. Later
MAtt chapter 11 . 8/15/2002
Well, i was sure off. Way off. Good job. I liked that chapter. It was a good plot twist. Keep it up.
perrin chapter 11 . 8/15/2002
What a great story, I can't wait for the next chapter.