Reviews for Say Your Prayers And Light A Fire
ChaoticXmisfit chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
How did I miss this?! Oh gosh where do I begin, this is a perfect example of why he shouldn't and couldn't be a father. Yes, he would love his child but unstable because something like this would happen. Man. I like this version almost better then how Asylum played out. And I love that you named her Olivia, I think it would have been different if they had a girl and more interesting for both. Good story!
Nickie S.C chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
This made my stomach turn and I still wish there was another chapter. You're THAT good!
Nickie S.C chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh my God, horrifying! Just when I thought Thredson had turned a new leaf. Should've known better when you said you had a very twisted mind. "Another lady will always come." Chills!
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
awww,nothing like a father/daughter moment
Taylor chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. This is pure brilliance! I wonder if Lana would've reacted differently to a baby girl. Would she have perhaps been more accepting? I wonder what her face was when she learned the baby was indeed a boy. And I wonder how Oliver would've reacted to a girl...
Taylor chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This story is of particular interest to me, because I always wondered what Oliver would be like with a girl. He was so set on a boy, like it was a for sure thing. I like how you captured Oliver's insanity. He deems it perfectly acceptable to allow his daughter to witness this madness. Primarily, because he doesn't quite see the wrong in it. And I'm seriously wondering what happened to Lana o.O
Amber chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awesome! I love Dr. Thredson, and Amber is my name. Cool. :)
knudsonblitz chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
This fanfic is amazing! Please write at least one more chapter, preferably more. The cliffhanger at the end is fantastic and it's so hard not having anymore to read! I look forward to it if you decide to continue it :)
tickingteapot chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
well done, it really shows the emotional depth of Thredson hope to see a chapter 3 soon (and maybe more in the future?) :)
Quintos chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Please pelase make more chapters! this is possibly the best fanfiction I have ever read on this site! In fact im gonna login to my account (of a diffrent name) just to favorite this! :)
Quintos chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was lovely! The AU is great, it really plays off when Oliver says if he had a kid he would try and be better. Its very sweet, but you still show that no matter how much better get he gets, he still has that dark sickness inside him. Oh this is brilliant! I can't wait to start chapter 2!
One who reads chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Your stories are just wonderful dear! You truly have a gift. The way you personify thredson, I would say, pays tribute and gives justification to his character. I mean I loved his character. One of the most interesting in the show. And what happened to him was such a let down. I'm like, seriously? That was the best you can give him? A shot to the head? Shame on you Ryan for okaying the anti climatic ending of such a lovely villain! What was up with that anyway?
It's just deliciously evil that you trained the girl to adapt his twisted mindset. And what did he do to Lana anyway? Will we find out with the next update? I hope so! I'll stay posted, as with all of your stories and drabbles.
Rusty Peach chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
OMG! I absolutely love your writing, forever and always. So many FEELS! I can't help but be teary eyed as I read this because we only saw a small fraction of the hurt and pain that lingers within Thredson during the show and it's like this basically fills in those gaps. I hate to see it end, but as with everything else, all good things must come to pass...
*Explodes into a million feels*
KorroksApostle chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Yes! So dark and twisted!

Putting aside...the context...the father daughter interactions in this are great. The relationship feels so believable and Olivia's internal monologue is so realistic for a little girl. I loved that she couldn't find the words for her dread, just a sick feeling inside. And she'll do anything to make daddy proud.

I like her friend Karen, cute bit there about her thinking Thredson's hot. And I loved when you put Thomas in the story, I'm assuming its THAT Thomas. In the show when Thredson was asking if Lana was going to keep the baby he asked if "Little Oliver" would be coming to visit. I thought this made your story even better since it turns out he would totally be up for naming the kid after himself, even a little girl.

This is great. I need another time skip. Teenage or adult Olivia continuing daddy's work and I can't wait to see how proud of her he'll be. :D
Ezeiel chapter 1 . 1/7/2013