Reviews for What Happens Behind Closed Doors
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
I wonder what will happen now hehehe...
darkmoon903 chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
Wow you did a really good job with everything and all the lemons were so hot can't wait till you're able to update but man I'm nervous about when I'm gonna make my lemons for my story and if it will be any good as yours cause you make it seem so easy since you did it with a couple of pages while other authors take more pages to write their lemons
randomstranger345 chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
MAKE MORE OR I WILL DIE
randomstranger345 chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
i really like this story. i got half way through really quickly. i cant wait to read more, but..i need some yuri for now. ill come back when i get sick of that.
Solo16 chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Oh Please continue i would like to see what happens next. Also nice job on the story XD
KatMatch chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
No, no,no,no,no! don't stop there! Please update It been nine months! QQ
Kitty McMuffin chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was brilliant! I'm loving it already!
Much Love! 3
Bunny chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
You should really check your spellings,idiot
Anyways,, it was really cute. Keep writing. Ok idiot
I am a school girl.
nightingalix chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Wow3! This fic is awesome! It is the best KuboxYoshi fic I have ever read! I am really excited as to what would happen to Hiroki. I really like their personalities. Especially Kubo. He is my ideal type of boyfriend (I'm a girl). In the entire fic, I imagined myself in the place of Yoshi (if you don't mind *sweatdrops nervously*). You are absolutely the best fanfic writer. But can you please make the se* scenes a bit detail-ish, he2 and more aggressive. And last but not least, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for sharing such a great fic _
PS:Are you english? Cause your english is terrific. If not, what's your mother tongue and what country are you from? I would really be glad if you could answer.
thepinkunicorn chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Sorry. I'm too lazy to sign in. But anyway - you have an interesting story going. I've only read the first chapter, and I have some things I'd like to point out:

You might want to get a beta. You have a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. A beta could fix that right up and make your story flow better. It really distracted me. So just think about that.

Your characterization is kind of off and you jump into things really quickly. Maybe if you went a little slower and developed your story and characters a bit more? Right now, it's like "oh, first para, and he already immediately has a boner. what?" It doesn't flow well.

But you have potential, you just need to work on those things. It would really help improve your story's readability.
Miki chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Ahhhh! I love this story! 3
BrowynTheWitch chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
In the beginning I started laughing my *** off. It almost fit perfectly with our beloved blunette's fantasies. There were minut gramatical errors however it was great and I really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
Can't wait for the update!
bloodthirstyvamp chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
I love this fanfiction but you left a cliff hanger

Please please I'm begging you please CONTINUE! D:
Pretty please.
X Bloodthirstyvamp
BetterThanburningontheceiling chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
I'm sorry this is happening to you. :( I don't k is what I would do if someone took away my computer. (However, that cannot happen to me, as I paid for half of my laptop and my grandma paid for the other half, I always throw that down as an argument and win when they try to.)

To help you with this, I would still write, just like not on a computer! (I generally prefer it that way, actually!) And then you will have the story for when you do get your computer back!