Reviews for Christmas with the Family at Home
Lovely, warm story
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
excellent
LadyMo chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Of course they will jack. you send them pictures of the girls in the outfits means that you liked them. If you liked them then you would want more. Enjoyed the story.
:-)
dpdp chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Great. Very cute.
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Thanks for the story. You did a good job of making me not like Mark. Jack's au pair plan was great. I could see a lot of future razzing about that plan, especially if General Sam joined in. "I need that report my 5pm, or I'm reassigning you from the labs to the home front." To which Cassie would reply that she already offered to babysit for Jack and Sam's date night.
steadfast chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Fun story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
DorothyOz chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
LOVED it! Mark is a pain in the ass... but I loved overprotective Jack! And the outfit photo session too :D
XFchemist chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Here we have this expression: "Blissful among women" I think Jack loves that! XD
Merry Shipmas!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Just love family fics :)
Saissa chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
very nice story

I know what you mean about Mark - I have a similar situation in my family and well.

For the last 9 years my family have always travelled to my brother in laws home for Thanks giving and for Xmas. They never come to our place - not that we have room because we dont but they dont even come just to visit.

This year we stopped going - the biggest reason was because the car insurance went up by $25 per month for this year ALONE! We could not afford that huge increase so we had to downgrade our insurance to fire & theft and now our car just sits in the basement and doesnt go anywhere.

We live downtown and public transit is just so easy to use.
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Brilliant story. Enjoy reading this :)
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
A really nice holiday visit. I got to be with the Carter-O'Neill's even if Mark and family didn't want to come. Like I have said, ' you can pick your friends, you can't pick your family'.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great chapter story. It a shame that Mark starting to turn against Sam since Jacob died, but i'm woundering if it more than that... braking up with his friend Pete might also have some thing to do with it? Jack, well he always being a big kid, even for some one his age. Plus there no menion about one item on Grace christmas list...brother. It good that Cassie being there with them fro christmas. but one thing. Did they buy a new house or did they stay in Jack place? Are you planing on doing a birthday/new year story Kepp up the good work and merry christmas to you and your family