Reviews for Seeds of Hope
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Great one-shot, very well-written and described.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Very good short story, Nierel Raina! I enjoyed reading this. I was in quite a flutter wondering how the misunderstanding would be taken care of. I knew that these elves wouldn't murder in cold blood. I'm glad everything worked out, and Dorlas realized the truth.
Becky chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
very nice. i have enjoyed your writing for a long time and i love your stories, but just as much i love seeing you grow as a writer. (yes, i've been reading that long). this is a really wonderful work, very smooth and evocative.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Very well done! I liked the way that you wrote the encounter which brought matters between the two groups to a head, and I really liked your Faramir voice as well!
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ooooh! I love it! It has been a very long time since I have read one of your stories, and I am happy to remember why I enjoy them.

I know this has little to do with this story, but I wanted to say this before I forgot it again:

I've been reading your works for a long while now, (I first found you on CoE, moved to LOTR Fanfiction, then ) and I love them. I especially love your Undying Friendship series, specifically your Aragorn and Legolas early stories. Your version of how they met is by far my favorite of all the theories I have read.

I know most of your stories well. I know that if I want a good laugh, I need only read To Represent, or Instruction in Youth, or one of those. When I need a good cry, I read House of Eorl or Ease My Heart (that one I avoid like the plague. I love the story, but it hits far to close to home for me.)

I truly hope you never stop writing. Thank you so very much.
Cal