Reviews for Reflection
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 5/19
beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
really sweet and adorable but sad that yata is gone
Deaths Lie chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh my god you managed to break my heart in less that a paragraph. It seriously hurts right now. Oh my gosh that was like argh! I was first like 'darn Monkey went and left with someone else!' But than I was like 'holy fudge nuggets they had a kid that's so cute but Misaki's dead! *dies*' oh my gosh prompts to you thank you and oh my gosh this was just emotional for me.
Misachin chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh My, how sweet! X3
keep writing
psychemenace chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Ah this is so cute! :D
VampirMagier515 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
... One does not simply make such a bittersweet story.;;
This is a fav.. though Misaki's resting in
Kwahzutah chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
;_; Right in the feels...
Mishaa chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh bloody fuck. You just turned a cliche story into one beautifully sad story and I'll just slowly move away to cry in my emo fangirl corner /gross sobbing.
TILAgal chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
U DID A GENDERBENT MISAKI HAHAHAHA \o/
NanaJi-nya chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow. That's just heartbreaking to read. What happened to Misaki? T.T Why did you kill my precious Misaki? Oh gosh. I thought I wouldn't be as down as before 'cause I've read so much angsty fics; but I'm wrong. Great work on the one shot. The way you revealed the girl to be (their?*) daughter was so... yeah. I'm so proud of you! XD I'm so proud that we have you in our fandom. :)) I hope to read more of your works. :D
Athene Cunicularia chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Ahhh finally SaruMi fic with Fem!Yata (TT v TT)o
Even thou it's kinda sad that Misaki left... (. _ .)
ABECrudele chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was beautiful yet heartbreaking at the same time. I hope she will grow up to be like her mother. Too bad, Misaki won't be there to see her grow but I'm sure that her daughter has the best father she could ask for.

Excuse me while I cry until I sleep.