Reviews for Road to Redemption
Andrus Tolero chapter 10 . 1/29
Ah, good ol' John Jones... guess he's in a mood since Clark killed Tim; not surprising due to his view of Kara when she popped up, and that was based solely on who her father was, if I remember right.
Andrus Tolero chapter 1 . 1/29
An interesting beginning. There are a few times throughout the series Smallville where it would've been so interesting if they had taken Clark down a darker path. Ah, well... that's what fan fiction is for.
ceps chapter 1 . 1/23
Ok gotta ask why do you continue to start new stories before you finish the ones you have i have been waiting for this one and the xmen xover with x23 to make some real progress for a while and yet all i see is other stories or new stories from you
willdawg992003 chapter 10 . 1/5
woah hold John Jones OMG it's Martian manhunter his protector
Michael chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
Just wanted to say that I'm glad to see this udate again, Road to Redemption might be my favorite of your stories.
TieDyeJackson chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Epic story and I normally don't even like crossovers. You seamlessly integrated two of my favorite shows toget. I may not get Chlark but this is awesome .
ssj3gohan007 chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Another brilliant installment! Great job! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next!
Quathis chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
I wonder what John Jones is more about, that Clark committed manslaughter, or that he's living with Lilah Morgan. The second actually would be more worrisome to me, though it is hard to pinpoint given his actions here. Maybe even some of that anger is at his own Martian self, since he couldn't/wouldn't/didn't do anything about the situation until now. Until next time.
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Awesome :)
thekiller00 chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Good to see that Clark is working with the others, but I'm looking forward to when they want him to explain what happened at the airport. Plus I like how you included John Jones and I'm curious to see where this goes from here.
suikofan chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Happy to see this get an update. Excited to see J'onn making an appearance India hope this will touch on what the relationship between him and Jor-El's AI is like.
IAmMattis chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
I get it. Just be glad you updated the story. when is the latest chapter coming up?
Crazykrew616 chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Omg John jones... AWESOME... so glad for an update!... pleases say you have more!...
blaker316 chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
awesome
sohryuden chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Don't worry about chapter being short was just nice to see the update as I am enjoying this story very much. (No pressure either you take your time if needed).