Reviews for Road to Redemption

UPDATE SOON!

Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 3/10
Super Chapter & More Please
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 3/8
Interesting way for Clark and Angel to clash again. Maybe Angel could offer Clark to join Angel Investigations after Clark isn't on parole anymore.
coolrod chapter 8 . 3/8
Yeah the Billy episode in season three is intense and very dark. You really need to have clark in the ai team soon. If there was anybody that could give clark some direction its angel. After all they both have a lot in common. They are both heroes and they are both champions. And they both have a dark side red k clark and angelis. However out of the two angel is the warrior and over all the better fighter clearly. Which is one of the reasons that I had a problem with the last chapter. Maybe angel can train clark like he did with cordy which would be much more believable.
madcloisfan chapter 8 . 3/8
Loved it
thekiller00 chapter 8 . 3/8
Interesting twist at the end, it seems like Clark might alreayd have a job lined up at Angel Investigations if he plays his cards right. As for what happened with Fred, it sucks, I was kind of hoping Clark would be a paired with Fred in this. If he isn't with her, I'm curious to see who he'll be with.
blaker316 chapter 8 . 3/8
awesome update soon
RHatch89 chapter 8 . 3/8
good update
Quathis chapter 8 . 3/8
Interesting way to get him on the team, or at least get in the door with them that is not romance. Looking forward to just how this will develop, never saw much of the Angel series. Until next time.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 2/23
Interesting story so far.
I liked the twist with McBride being the one behind faux-Alicia.
I wonder who left Oreo next to Alicia's grave. Was it Martian Manhunter?
P.S. I suspect Jor-El is testing Clark and will reactivate the stones when she feels he is ready for training.
madcloisfan chapter 7 . 1/23
Loved it
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 1/23
Good chapter. Now that the truth behind Alicia has been revealed and she's properly buried, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing a conversation between Angel and Clark. I'd love to see Angel's reaction, when he realizes how powerful Clark is.
thekiller00 chapter 7 . 1/23
Good plot twist with McBride. When Tim grandfather showed up, I automatically thought he was behind the whole Alicia thing as a way to show everyone that Alicia was alive and it was some plot to kill his grandson.