Reviews for In the Midst
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
Love!
Baby pink 'n Baby blue chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Hi, I'm a Giripan shipper but I really root for Turkpan here because you write him so well.

Some writers turn him into the antahonist-role, what I don't really like in the first place. (But someone has to be the bitch sometimes.) As I said, I literally fell in love with how you portray Sadiq.

At first, the way you wrote Heracles confused me. He was much more active in your story than in canon / in other fanfics. But I got used to it by now.

I like the way you put Japanese culture here and there - especially when Kiku arrived ay his new school. (I mean nikujaga and indoor / outdoor shoes.
What does 'hyaku' mean? Sorry, I don't really get it.

So keep up you good work! _
RM-Chan3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I totally love this fanfic! Plz make some more of it! :)
killerkitty15 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Omg update soon! GiriPan is one of my OTPs and, oh my gawd, if japan breaks greeces heart im going to stab a bitch! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Omg fangirling here - phellfire
Abcdefg
Hasenpffiefer chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Kiku you fool! Taking drugs, tsk tsk. But kiku honda taking drugs is a really funny thought. I feel bad for whoever gets dumped by kiku, especially because they both love him so much.
Sadistic Yaoi Queen chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
dude why they hell are Heracles and Kiku still calling each other friend when obviously they are MUCH more than tha after what went down sunday nd Tuesday night
Suigintounobara chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
OMG...WHAT...A...FIIIIIIC! I'm in love with you for writing this...if you don't continue this story I'll die...SERIOUSLY...Giripan is my favorite pairing so, reading this reeeeally makes me happy, so please please please continue TwT I'm a little worried because the last update was in...October of last year T_T but please, keep writing or I'll seriously die .! and you left it in the best part Q.Q I need more...
Ref1ection5 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Ohh my goodness i am so happy i ran into this fanfiction. It is so amazing and Sadiq in the picture adds a classic Hetalia twist in my opinion.
I hope you update soon, because i can't wait to see what happens :D
K-chan chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Oh My Gosh. I don't go on Fanfiction for one week, and all of a sudden, I check it again and a lot of my favorite fics are updated! Well, to start, let me just say that I really like this chapter. I wish that Sadiq was completely out of this story, but since he is part of the plot, I'm totally cool and okay with him. The whole chapter was pretty great with just few grammar errors. Though, you left me in a little bit of suspense with the end of the chapter. In my mind, I was thinking,"Oh snap, shiz is gonna go down soon!",as I was reading the ending. So I'll leave it at that, and as usual, please update soon.
TooLazyToMakeANameGetOverIt chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Nope. Nope. Nope. Sadiq take a step back. Kiku, pop a squat and let Mama teach you who are weirdos and who are sex gods. (Sorry Sadiq)
SecretKeeper250 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Sadik Adnan is his name but his first name is Adnan. I saw in hetawiki page. Great chapter by he way! _
MudCat chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
The Mount Olympus part got me into a laughing fit so easily. It was the best. Great chapter. Great story.
kayjaylew chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Oh freak. That was amazing! I love the Sadik Heracles fighting over Kiku, it's one of my fave OTP's so I'm so happy you put this in! Keep at it! _
Awesome.Anime.Girl chapter 3 . 9/30/2013