Reviews for Impulsive Logic
Nimuea chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This story filled in the gaps about the whole addiction nicely, I also liked her curiosity when it came to the session. Very well written. Keep those stories coming.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ooh, so many illicit temptations in Commander Tucker's muscular physique!

Excellent writing. It's an entirely plausible explanation of why a member of a logical race should choose to pursue what is, on the surface, an entirely illogical course of action in exposing herself to the Trellium-D. It's one that the show could, with advantage, have used - not only to explain away her behaviour, but also to illustrate the way the TnT relationship is developing, rather against her will than in accordance with it.
DinahD chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You've really captured Trip and T'Pol here. Throughout the story, their thoughts and dialogue ring true. This works very well as a missing scene and as an explanation for T'Pol's decision be begin using trellium D.

I can't imagine why you are completely satisfied with this story. It's really excellent. I'm glad I waited to read this until today; it's the perfect way to start the new year.

Have a Very Happy New Year and many, many more stories!
omry.grinberg chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was a very, pardon the pun, Logical perspective of the whole Trellium-D affair.

Good job!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Interesting how T'Pol justified her actions in regards to the Trellium-D.

Personally, I really enjoyed this story, and I think you did an excellent job with it, thank you!

"Well, both he and the rest of the senior staff were under the – I assume correct – assumption that you required solitude in order to recover from your ordeal."

"I would have made an exception for Commander Tucker's welfare," she replied, only realizing after she'd said it how true her words were – had he come to her, she would have helped alleviate his symptoms.

Kind of makes you wonder what would've happened if he had.