Reviews for The Man In The Suit
scully1138 chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I didn't see that coming! What a funny and unexpected way to end this saga. I'm very pleased that Donnelly is happy now, and somehow ended up friends with John and Harold. But that Geico commerical kind of freaks me out.
scully1138 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Donnelly lives, and I'm glad! "After seeing them together there was no doubt in Donnelly's mind that John belonged with Harold." That's so sweet! I really hope Donnelly finds his own sexy man in a suit someday.
LindaO chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
"I trusted you not to steal my man, Carter. And you threw it away. That's like the first rule of having a gay BFF; you don't steal his man!"

OMG, too freaking funny! This is all deliciously snarky fun.
scully1138 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Johnnelly 4-Ever! Another hysterical chapter, although I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for Donnelly. "Never mess with crazed homosexuals." Words to live by, indeed.
Mr. Person of no Interest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!
I can't stop laughing!
scully1138 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
RIP Donnelly! An epic love comes to an end, but luckily a fantastic fanfic lives on. "What sane, uncorrupted FBI agent brings candles, blankets, and a copy of I Love You Phillip Morris into an interrogation room!?" You really are an evil genius.
scully1138 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Oh my God! You're killing me here. It feels like this story has taken on a life of its own. Thanks so much for making me laugh.
franny b chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
!HIILAARIOUS!
scully1138 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is hilarious! I laughed out loud. "Donnelly swaggered down the hall as if he were walking to the beat of "Gimme Shelter" by the Rolling Stones." Priceless.
captainholmes chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I don't know what to think of this. It made me laugh as well as get into the story and I really enjoyed it! Please continue!
Evesgreenleaf chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I hope you write more of this story
sophialreynolds chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
this was new and i like it can't wait for more.
Naftie chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
OMG. I knew Donnelly wanted to catch Reese bad, but not like this XD!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Well done, I laughed out loud. I look forward to more POI stories from you.