Reviews for Magic in Science
Bloodrah chapter 4 . 5/24
More! Please!
shookenuppepsi chapter 4 . 1/20
I'm really liking this look at Harry going through the veil after sirius. Tony is great as the irresponsible playboy that he is before the movies, but with the same giving heart he's always had. I want Harry to notice something off about Obi sooo badly. I'm also curious if there will be some time skips to the avengers.
evenstarlily chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Update! Update! UPDATE! PLEAAAAAAAASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
SmokeGetsInYourEyes chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Finished re-reading this for around the eighth or ninth time and it's STILL brilliant! PLEASE UPDATE SOON, please, please, please. I know it's sorta hard work and muses do what they will, so good luck!
Lena204 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Really like this story. This twist on the Veil is awesome and I love what you did with Sirius, certainly leads a lot of questions still to be answered.
Hope you update soon.
The World in Black and White chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Great story! I really love it! Please continue this, I really want to read more! Please update soon :)
sousie chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
update
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
This is great! I just realized that if Harry ever messes up and is seen using magic they can just claim "untested, prototype, not-for-sale Stark product". :P
NoToLogins chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Great fanfic. Love the fact thay Tony is not Iron Man yet and mystery of Sirius Black. Not so much pasiveness of Harry but it very cannon-ish of him.
Hope you will update it. Someday. Or write that it is frozen.
shiarein chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Cant wait for the next one
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Excellent chapter so far can’t wait to see what is going come so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
excellent chapter.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Excellent chapter
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Excellent chapter.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
good chapter so far can’t wait to see what is going come so please update soon