Reviews for His Scarlet Ibis
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 12 . 11/19
Wow. This is one of the most enjpyable fics I've ever read. Canute's style of writing happens to be one of my favourites. The emotional progression was amazing and the plot development was on point. The characterisation of Loki and Thor was flawless. Kudos!
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 13 . 11/19
Wow. This is one of the most enjoyable fics I've ever read. Canute style of writing happens to be one of my favourite. The emotion progression was amazing, and the plot development is on !
The Whispers of The Moon chapter 13 . 11/14
Amazing. This writing speaks for itself - I don't really have anything else to add to it. Great tie up with the Scarlet Ibis (Love that short story!). Your writing style strangely reminds me of Zusak's Book Thief (That's a compliment).
None chapter 13 . 1/11
This story was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! And this comment is absolutely late as well! Haha. I'm overjoyed I decided to search for some thorki I fanfics and I happened to find you! You took me on an amazing jorney through Thor and Loki's life in this fanfic and I thank you so much for doing so :D
SilverShadow1311 chapter 13 . 1/6
You have a very good writing style, the way it was written was very moving and i was pretty much in tears for the whole thing,because it was so heart wrenching of the things Loki had to go through. I love how you portrayed him as fragile yet in the end he had his own quiet strength and courage formed from his love.
silverblondhairedlover chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
i personally never read scarlet ibis, but this story is amaziiiing! i love the way you write it, and the way it ends.
good job!

Zonya chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I just finished reading the spanish translation of this story made by LoversByHaters, I liked it a lot. Strange story but interesting and well done.
Thank you!
64teeth chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
Amazin, truly, utterly amazing... All the good and the bad and everything in between compound into whole wonderful and beautiful story! I loved it
64teeth chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
So very very sad and heart wrenching... All of this because of Thor's quick temper, anger, misunderstandings and not talking... :'(
64teeth chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Thor is such a thoughtless, selfish brat, isn't he? He hurts Loki and thinks he can make things right by words and not actions, says sorry and do it again... Poor Loki...
64teeth chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
So now Thor knows, Loki is jelous and unhappy and Thor is lying... What a mess...
64teeth chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
So, only good stuff from now on, yes? Unfortunately it probably won't' happen, but I'll be happy as long as they have an happy ending:-) is Loki adopted in your fic too?
64teeth chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I knew that there was sth fishy about Balder's leaving... This is going to come back and bit Thor in the ass, isn't it?
64teeth chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Poor Loki - he really loves Thor and doesn't understsnd what is really going on...
64teeth chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Poor Loki... Molested by his brother who don't remember it...