Reviews for Green and Its Symbolism
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I could definitely ship it lol This was wonderfully written. Lots of feeling and clearly expressed.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ooh, this was fantastic.
aaliona chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
An intriguing piece of work. :) The focus you used in this was great, always going back to the drawing, starting and ending with the green. I loved it.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh, I love it! All of the details you give about sketching really make this piece shine :)
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I enjoyed it! Dean is one of those characters that was little used in canon, but one I thought Harry would actually 'click' with. Thanks for posting this.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
"Green has been known to symbolise, among other things, regeneration" - I had a huge Doctor Who moment while reading this line. I would just like to point that out.

At the beginning, I could see a little bit of romance between Harry and Dean. Given, I tilted my head 15 degrees to the right, squinted while wearing my ever permanent slash goggles. But it was only the beginning that I had that feeling.

I loved the friendship and companionship between Harry and Dean. It was very fitting and works ridiculously well. And the fact that Dean /listens/ to all of Harry's issues and /understands/ them is fantastic. Because Harry can no longer tell Ron because Ron is in that same boat. (While that might make Ron understand it, it's never like Dean).

And Dean's job! That was brilliant. It works well. He should be a sketch artist. Making money for something he's good at? I'd love to do that.

Though, my only criticism is that I'm not sure how I liked the flow. Where Harry goes back to the first time he saw Dean work for the Auror's. However, that's very minor and I still loved it all the same. Yeah. Wonderful as always!