Reviews for A Fair Rose
Zipidydodaa chapter 8 . 1/10
I love this story. And I just had to comment, the Doctor Who refrences from Jack made me laugh so much. Well placed, lovely.
Diosa Luna chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Wow la historia es hermosa :3
SuckyVampire chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Oh my goodness! Sabrina has always been one of my favorite movies! Combining it with Doctor Who was absolutely genius! Loved it! :)
Carri007 chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Wow, this was an incredibly sweet story. Excellently done! You were really clever with how you combined the characters and the story. I loved it!
Captainfredrickwentworth chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
So cute! Adorable and fantastically written :) Thank you
Areus Bookworm chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
That was so...BEAUTIFUL! I complete agree with you, they need to make this movie with Billie and the gang. I tried to get the 1954 version to watch, but for some reason it didn't work out, so I'm going just from your version when I say that the plot rocks and your twists made it rock harder!
Rhymia chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
I couldn't sfop readinf. This was really good!
meg394 chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
Oh, sweet bliss! I was never overtly fond of Sabrina (the remake turned me off) but this was just wonderful. Absolutely lovely! Now, I need to comb through your fic list and make sure I haven't missed any other gems.
bluekitten13 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
I got to the end and wanted more! I love all your Doctor Who stories so much. You're an incredible writer!
LostInWho chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
I just can't stop smiling! I adore both versions of Sabrina, and will totally chip in to help film this one if you ever win the lottery. Just loved how you worked so many characters in - so perfect! (especially Jack!) Must say that your John brought a whole new level of dreaminess to that role (in my humble opinion) - oh my word, the dancing. Absolutely lovely and diverting read, and I am eagerly off to read more! :)
Cerasi J chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Just brilliant! Do you take requests? :D I'd love to see a Ten/Rose version of While You Were Sleeping. :D Anyway! Great work! I love your stories!
Cerasi J chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Aww.. That last line. That's sad. I've had days like that... I can relate haha! Awesome work!
Cerasi J chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Poor smitten Rose! :)
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh man... I haven't see Sabrina in FOREVER. Such a great flick. I love that John and Donna are twins. :D
sgt pippa chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
This was great! A really enjoyable story that still gives credit to the original. A really fantastic read, well done!