Reviews for On A Lonely Night
HartleySkarsgard chapter 16 . 4/29/2019
Recently I've fallen out of love with fanfiction. I think it's because I've read so many that they've all kind of blurred into onw so I've been avoiding reading anything for the past few weeks. But this beautiful fluff filled story was exactly what I needed to free me from my funk. So thank you, awesome author for the great read (:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
Man, Sookie’s friends suck. I would never to go my friends ex wedding knowing what he did, he’ll mo that’s supporting him and his wife. Nah, I would’ve been hanging my friend.
litmajoronleave chapter 16 . 12/12/2018
This was a lovely story, I love the ending. Thanks for writing this! I hope you've continued creating stories beyond fanfic.
jupimako chapter 16 . 10/1/2017
Thank you so much for this lovely story! I'm so glad you decided to leave out any angst arcs. Light and Fluffy was exactly what I needed today.
Avalon096 chapter 16 . 7/2/2017
Loved this story, and really impressive that this was your first!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Just read this again after a few years - still just as gorgeous. Bill the pill - now there's a surprise!
Eric so deserved to be happy :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2016
Very sweet. I think I was smiling nearly the whole time I read this. Thanks for the sweet story!
1SouthernBelle chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
Fantastic!
MiniLover chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
This was such a joy to read! Their journey was such an amazing one! Just beautiful! I really wish you would keep writing! I have truly enjoyed your stories! And while I can understand your frustration with the direction of the show, your writing can be anything you wish! I think all of your readers would agree! Please keep it up!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I like sexy bartender Eric. Can't wait to read more...
nedbella chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
I really enjoyed that. Congrats on your first story and what a good job you did.
nedbella chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
I am really enjoying your story.
Sassyvampmama chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
So sweet and fun, I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
cros chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
Very sweet love story. Thanks for sharing it.
Kilataia chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Wery sweet story :). Like it!