Reviews for Last
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 3/1
I almost cried at Merlin's joy and relief. :)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Ahhhh... Fuzzywarms! :'-D
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was great! Awesome job! Really, this is amazing!
oma13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Just found this...awesome...made me cry. Merlin free...aahhh if only it happened on the show.
Someone chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I LOVE this ending!
It's soo sweet and much better than the actual one! XD
(SCREW YOU BBC!)
LinBates chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wonderful, if only it could have ended like that, so they could celebrate & take the next step together!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Beautiful.
chele the original chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wonderful. Excellent.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Thanks for sharing! :) Great job!
Falon chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh, I'm with you on the involuntary noises and shaking and clutching pillows. I just watched it. I'm shaking and I can barely type and I was screaming at the screen and...

That was nice. This one shot was very nice and happy and uplifting and just what we all need.

You are probably my favorite Merlin author. :) *extends cyber cookies of thankfulness*
Leonarema chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Beautiful. A heart-wrenching story (but heart-wrenching in a positive sense).

Actually, I am so depressed by the show right now that I haven't watched the last two episodes. I have just seen all the previews and that doesn't really make it any better. Somehow everything just seems to spiral downward.

I will probably watch the last four episodes only if there is a happy ending i.e. if both Arthur and Merlin survive. And right now I don't expect them to (at least not both of them). I will be really disappointed if they give us the legend's ending. Let us just hope that they will give us a huge pay-off in the end: Merlin and Arthur alive and a hell of a reveal. Sorry for my rambling but I had to get that off my chest...
Ryne42 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Wow. Just... wow.

I could totally imagine Arthur saying that entire speech. Not one word sounded out of character, and I love - I LOVE - that one of the knights admitted to having magic as well. Just, WOW.

I think the line that struck me the most was "Gaius closed his eyes, and it was the first time Arthur saw him cry." I love the way you positioned that, right after Arthur lifts the ban, because it really hammers home just how long Gaius had been waiting for this moment.

And that's not even mentioning the ending between Merlin and Gaius. GOD, hon, that was powerful. This in particular: "his face trying to learn a new expression to describe an emotion he'd never felt." That's just such an insight, one that most authors never capture when they write reveal fics. Merlin has absolutely no frame of reference for living in freedom, living without fear, and your acknowledgement of this (and other things) is what makes me love your writing so much. Because it's REAL.

Amazing job, as usual. And I'm sorry that I've been kind of slacking in the review department lately, but know that I have loved everything you've posted with equal fervor. Keep up the great work!
musicinme57 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Perfect! I really hope they give the characters time to breathe a little after Merlin's magic is discovered. And I really hope they end the show right, too. If they don't they're going to have a whole lot of really ticked-off fans all over the world! ;)
Oh, and I agree, the Hobbit is too wonderful for words! :)
Eavis chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
AHHHH MY HEART IT BREAKS. But this helps, yes, precious, it helps us a little yisssss...(um I loved the Hobbit too...)
BeeTech chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
you did it! you nailed it right on the head. beautifully done.