Reviews for You're a Mean One
Dagger-Seishin chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
So cute. Only 2 things missing Weasley's family reaction and the rest of Christmas. But I loved it.
SexySloth chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Oh, this was great! I really liked the whole mood of the piece and I felt that you did a great job going between the angsty parts and the funny parts. Well done!
Newtinmpls chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Well done, although having him show up after all needed a bit more foreshadowing.
enuuma chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I loved the story. It is very impressive how much action and emotional turmoil tha author managed to cram into 3 chapters. Also impressive is the leap between dr Seuss and Harry Potter that happened to be no leap at all. That just goes to show that dr. Seuss is applicable to any life situation, fictional or real.

All in all it is a very good story. Well-written, well-thought-out, the relationship between Hermione and Severus is plausible and even the conflict is kept true to their respective character. It was nice to read Severus as a rather emotional, passionate man with an overdeveloped sense of duty and fairness (a kinder portrail than canon gave him). And I liked the happy ending.

I would love to read a lengthier fic by you.

cross-posted to my lj: enuuma. livejourna. com
Yeghishe chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Ah and he came to his senses. Lovely. :]
-y
Yeghishe chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I do love a good dose of angst from Snape. :}
-y
FanFiclver chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
"and if you can't have happy endings in fiction I'm afraid you simply wouldn't have them"

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
:D If there is any question, yes, I do throughly love happy endings and this story. Quite excellent. :!D
FanFiclver chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Both very sad and very funny- love the funny connections made between the film and Severus, the twins and the dunderheads lol.
I do understand Severus thought process and I think that there talk will be very helpful to there relationship, though I'm very sad to see them both in so much pain...
Any, loved it!
FanFiclver chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Lovely :)
silverose29 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
funny and sweet i liked it alot
Montara chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I liked it. Thank you.
Lauren chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Wonderful!
Alifromnm chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Lovely Christmas read! I have been trying to play catch in all my reading and tonight read yours through. Thank you for a wonderful read on a cold winter night!
WillowWand49 chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
That was beautifully soppy and it was the perfect happily ever after xmas story
Willow