Reviews for wolf drawn
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 4/24
Yaaaaay much happier than Mako/Neph's revenge piece. Go Amy! And Zoicite. They're also tricky to write so hats off to you
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 2/21
Nothing's happening to you (I know it's probably too late to say that) and you did a great job! :D Thank you for the enjoyable read also I'm glad this isn't 'slit-your-wrist angst'. CX Couldn't handle one of those right now. :)
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 2/4
This piece is very sweet and the pacing is good.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
A flustered zoizite, now that's always good to read. Good job!
appalove chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Great characterisation. In this scenario I think it absolutely would be Ami to shock all of them by showing up again and acting civil! And Zeke is so cute. 3
meg chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I like your story.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww, this was cute! I love fics/one-shots where the Shitennou are reborn. Always interesting b/c each author has a different perspective on each member...so personality or traits might be different.

Zeke was so silly. XD I like him...sorta. XD Will definitely read your other ones!

Great job!
keke chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
don't worry about your self, i love it
Lilian chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Seriously. Just. I can't.

Loved every angsty, desperate, sharp word of it. I just wanna hug the stuffing out of everyone in this, tell them it's going to be ok. And AMI, AMI, just-

Gah. Break my heart, will you?
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I HAPPENED TO YOU.

I kind of imagine that being said with thunder and lightning bolts...

LOVE YOU MUCH AND THANK YOU AND WHAT WERE THE PROMPTS I GAVE YOU? o.o It's so... pretty.
sasukes chapter 1 . 12/16/2012