Reviews for wolf drawn
nina-en-wonderland chapter 1 . 1/21
I am screaming internally because there are so many things I love about this! Ami has always been one of my favourite senshi because I can relate to her so much in all her bookish sensitivity and shyness - and ahhhhhhh, just. Ami is so precious.

Ok, so particular moments that I can actually articulate at 4am! Tea-time with Makoto -and that small, really lovely description of her as compared to autumn. Mako with her natural, calming beauty and owning her bakery - which, really, is all we could wish for her because she deserves it so! Ami trying so hard and psyching herself up to get to Mamoru's appartment, to walk through the front door, to meet the Shitennou. The buildup of this was great, you can really feel her anxiety - which I found excruciatingly relatable.

Her front-door interaction with Nephrite, and his flustered choking-and-swearing dialogue was hilarious! Especially:
"NO ONE ASKED YOU, KID," Nephrite bellowed over his shoulder. He seemed to remember that there was a lady standing in front of him, and he winced. "Sorry about that, Zeke's—fuck him, he's an—shit, language, you're a lady, uh—"
Then he gives her some almost brotherly-sounding advice: "Don't let 'em fuck with you. Chin up." Which I found adorable and thought dissolved some of the antagonistic tension. It just made me think - "ah, maybe they're not so bad?" and curious to how it would end.

I absolutely adored the lines:
"Even the golden-haired snitch that she could feel was hovering just out of sight.
Stupid Zoisite."
Especially with the simplistic adjective and almost childish shortness of that last line, like she's so annoyed she can only call him names. It's cute and funny to see this side of Ami, emotional and kind of petty.

Your story seems to alternate between these light-hearted moments of comedy and more bittersweet introspection, such as: i"What do you do in this life, Mercury?"\i Which is why I was uncertain of its overall mood and caught by surprise by its focus in the former. Not that I didn't like it, because happy endings (or the suggestion of) are my fave! Lastly: I love the title, in all its suggested fierceness!
arcanaes chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
can i just say that you're the first person i find that doesn't bash the girls or bash usagi & i'm so happy to have found you? this obviously applies to all your sm fics & not just this one but that's something that was always so hard to find when i first started reading sm fics & it kind of put me off of reading sm fics for a while & then i find your fics & it's honestly a blessing being able to read something without waiting to cringe over the writer's distaste in a character coming through in their writing.

but tearing away from that to address this specific fic, aaaaaami 3 she gets too little love & too little attention & that was such a strong ( though still totally logical ) thing for her to do & i loved it.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Yaaaaay much happier than Mako/Neph's revenge piece. Go Amy! And Zoicite. They're also tricky to write so hats off to you
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Nothing's happening to you (I know it's probably too late to say that) and you did a great job! :D Thank you for the enjoyable read also I'm glad this isn't 'slit-your-wrist angst'. CX Couldn't handle one of those right now. :)
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
This piece is very sweet and the pacing is good.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
A flustered zoizite, now that's always good to read. Good job!
appalove chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Great characterisation. In this scenario I think it absolutely would be Ami to shock all of them by showing up again and acting civil! And Zeke is so cute. 3
meg chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I like your story.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww, this was cute! I love fics/one-shots where the Shitennou are reborn. Always interesting b/c each author has a different perspective on each member...so personality or traits might be different.

Zeke was so silly. XD I like him...sorta. XD Will definitely read your other ones!

Great job!
keke chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
don't worry about your self, i love it
Lilian chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Seriously. Just. I can't.

Loved every angsty, desperate, sharp word of it. I just wanna hug the stuffing out of everyone in this, tell them it's going to be ok. And AMI, AMI, just-

Gah. Break my heart, will you?
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I HAPPENED TO YOU.

I kind of imagine that being said with thunder and lightning bolts...

LOVE YOU MUCH AND THANK YOU AND WHAT WERE THE PROMPTS I GAVE YOU? o.o It's so... pretty.
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 12/16/2012